Hi from NZ

catspyjamas

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi, just joined the forum today. I'm in NZ and have just bought a Note 9 128GB in Ocean Blue. It's my new baby. :)

I had a Note 4 previously, which I love and has served me really well, but it's stuck on Marshmallow and hasn't been supported with software or security updates in a long time now. This new phone is quite an upgrade! I'm slowly finding my way around Oreo and getting it set up to how I want it.

Are posts on Android Central checked before published? I ask because I posted a question in Note 9 subforum, and even though it appeared to submit OK, it isn't showing up on the forum or in "my threads".

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome NZ from Georgia, USA!
My posts appear within minutes of posting.
I've been a forum member for 6 years and don't recall if posts were checked when I was new.

catspyjamas

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi, TraderGary and Javier P. Thanks! :) This place looks to be a wealth of information.

My post here appeared immediately, but my first one in the other forum has only just appeared, so it must have been moderated. All good. :)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!
Great choice on the phone, that's the one I got!
Enjoy and have fun!

Sent From the TARDIS With my Note 9

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Posts from new members sometimes automatically go to the moderation queue, based on certain criteria (like the presence of links or images, or the length of the post). It's just a way to make sure a new member isn't a spammer -- no offense intended!;)