Where to get N4 cases in Santa Clara, CA?

dar_k

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the Santa Clara, CA area this week and I've found out that my N4 has been shipped back in the UK, so I'm interested in finding a case for it - anyone know where they are selling, or is it all still on-line?

I looked around some stores yesterday, but didn't have any luck... :(

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The bumpers are only available on the Play Store, and some cases are starting to creep up on eBay but haven't seen any reports of brick and mortar stores carrying any.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ebay is the best way to go, it's cheaper than a lot of other sites at the moment and the condition is new too
there are a lot of TP2U Silicone Cases that go for $1 or so. It's good for now. (free shipping too)
just search google nexus 4 case and you'll find it easily

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
They aren't knock offs, nothing to knock off yet. The poetic bumpers coming out end o december could be said to be copies, but I have no idea how diff it is from the Google bumper. Of course still you get what you pay for regardless of where it is made. A factory can be awesome or crappy in any part of he world. I have an s-line tpu case from china and it works well for now. I do want a better one, but not too many options really.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the Santa Clara, CA area this week and I've found out that my N4 has been shipped back in the UK, so I'm interested in finding a case for it - anyone know where they are selling, or is it all still on-line?

I looked around some stores yesterday, but didn't have any luck... :(

I'm from the area, and the only place that would have them that I know of is the T-Mobile store in the Valley Fair Mall, but they are sold out. I called them today to check if they have any accessories.