Cruzerlite Cases

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of buying a cruzerlite case e.g. bugdroid, androidified, clone army or experience. Does anyone have any personal experience and opinions/reviews on this case? And which one and colour do you think goes best with the black nexus 5, I was thinking either green or red but don't know which specific design

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell you about the N5 cases, but I can tell you that my experience with my Cruzerlite TPU case for the Razr Maxx was a very good one. The case fit perfectly, and is very stylish. The company has excellent customer service as well.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I was drawn to their cases too. I love the designs and color options. Remember over the black the case will look darker.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
So do you guys recommend green or red? I'm thinking to go with green but my friends say red would go better...so I'm stuck..

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Which do you like better? You could always flip a coin. :p;):D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Just so you know green is sort of a lime green where as red is almost orangish. At least from my experience with the RAZR Maxx. I loved them on that phone but not so much on the Droid Maxx since the buttons were left open which made the TPU thin on the screen edges. Great cases overall though.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just so you know green is sort of a lime green where as red is almost orangish. At least from my experience with the RAZR Maxx. I loved them on that phone but not so much on the Droid Maxx since the buttons were left open which made the TPU thin on the screen edges. Great cases overall though.

Sounds good! I have a cheap tpu case on my other phone. It's bright orange red but over the black phone it's a darker red. So it isn't the color I bought it for on the phone. The CL cases are probably a lot better quality with more saturated or opaque color.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Sounds good! I have a cheap tpu case on my other phone. It's bright orange red but over the black phone it's a darker red. So it isn't the color I bought it for on the phone. The CL cases are probably a lot better quality with more saturated or opaque color.

Most definitely and they have excellent customer service should you need to contact them. CruzerLite is a small company of under 10 people I believe so they succeed on referrals. :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Most definitely and they have excellent customer service should you need to contact them. CruzerLite is a small company of under 10 people I believe so they succeed on referrals. :)

Oh, cool. I will get one of those cases then. :cool::thumbup::beer:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I wish them continued success! That is a small small business. :D

Kinda weird that magenta is polling so low, I went straight for it, lol!

Yes, a very small company indeed. I love supporting small companies though. :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, a very small company indeed. I love supporting small companies though. :)

Me too. I liked the cases when I saw them on Amazon and put 3 or 4 in my wish list and then forgot. I will have to return and get at least one but it's hard to choose!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I liked the cases when I saw them on Amazon and put 3 or 4 in my wish list and then forgot. I will have to return and get at least one but it's hard to choose!

CruzerLite on Amazon has always done buy 2 get 1 free so you may want 3 colors!

Use coupon code BUY2GONE at checkout.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
CruzerLite on Amazon has always done buy 2 get 1 free so you may want 3 colors!

Use coupon code BUY2GONE at checkout.

Thank you! I didn't know that. Now I can get a few. :D:thumbup::beer:

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I have used Cruzerlite cases on my last several phones (HTC EVO 4G LTE, wife's HTC ONE, my N5) and I love them. They keep the slim lines of the phone and look great. One word of warning I wouldn't get them in white or clear. Those cases tend to yellow after a few months. Great little company with excellent customer support and they always have the buy 2 get one free deal.

Here's a pic of my teal bugdroid case
case.jpg

Last edited:

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have used Cruzerlite cases on my last several phones (HTC EVO 4G LTE, wife's HTC ONE, my N5) and I love them. They keep the slim lines of the phone and look great. One word of warning I wouldn't get them in white or clear. Those cases tend to yellow after a few months. Great little company with excellent customer support and they always have the buy 2 get one free deal.

Here's a pic of my teal bugdroid case
View attachment 97049

Yes l like that one! Thanks for the tip about the white and clear ones. I was interested in getting a white one as one of my choices but good to know I'm better off with other colors. :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87