Bought a Nexus 5x as a secondary to my Note 5. I wonder if I can make it my main phone?

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Nexus 5x to add to my Note 5 and I'm wondering if I am foolish to even think it would become my main phone. I had the 6p and loved it, but it was too big. The Note isn't as big, but the bloatware kills me. However it's 64 gb and I am concerned that 32 might be too low and will I be let down by the 5x's performance. Just wondering if it will always be secondary. I welcome feedback.

Posted via the Android Central App

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Nexus 5x to add to my Note 5 and I'm wondering if I am foolish to even think it would become my main phone. I had the 6p and loved it, but it was too big. The Note isn't as big, but the bloatware kills me. However it's 64 gb and I am concerned that 32 might be too low and will I be let down by the 5x's performance. Just wondering if it will always be secondary. I welcome feedback.

I suppose if you store a lot on your phone it would be a concern to downgrade to half the storage capacity.

Personally, I pretty much live in the cloud so 32GB works just fine for me for now, and hopefully over the next year or two as well. I'd never buy a 16GB device anymore though....

I take photos and back up to Google Photos. I regularly delete the device copy to decrease clutter. All my music is in Google Play music unless I'm traveling internationally, in which case I'll download some songs for those times when I might not have mobile data. I do pretty much the same thing for documents and data using Google Drive, Evernote, Box, and Dropbox.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't think you will be let down at all. The 32 GB model should be sufficient, unless you are used to having external storage. I say why not give it a whirl since you as have the device in your hands? Try it for a few days and see how you feel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23