How to sync my google account to my Samsung s20ultras contacts etc.

wacky23

May 8, 2024
Visit site
So my boyfriend must've synced his account (google) on my phone which is fine but despite even removing it totally his google account is still my phone's profile thingy and I can't find any way to remove his contacts and make my google account the phone profile or whatever. I'm good with tech but man this is ridiculous. I have no options or anything to switch it back. I've even contacted Samsung support which as usual was useless. Google is impossible to consult apparently.

At the top it states his Gmail, no option to switch, I check profile it's a weird mix of both of our info, I now have over 250 contacts despite there not even being that many I wouldn't imagine between us.

Also if anyone can help me troubleshoot why my phone likes to lag and freeze for no reason constantly and has terrible reception again seemingly no reason. I'd appreciate that too

Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unless the contacts were stored locally or synced to your account (either Google or Samsung), IF his account is removed from the phone, his contacts should not be showing up.

First things first. Go to Settings/Accounts and backup/Manage accounts. Is his account anywhere there? If so, tapping on it should let you select which content to sync (if you want to keep the account in the phone), or removing it.

Now, if the account isn't there, what do you mean by the 'profile thingy'? Is this the 'profile' in the Contacts app? Phone's settings? GMail app?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao