How can I transfer music from my Google Play Music library on my pc to my Nexus 5x by cable?

A

AC Question

How can I transfer music from my Google Play Music library on my pc to my Nexus 5x by cable

I first saved my music on my pc, and then tranferred it to Google play on my pc. Now I want to transfer it to my nexus 5x, without saving it in the cloud. I would like to transfer the music with the usb cable between the pc and my phone. I previously had an Apple phone and it was very easy to sync, but here I don't know how to do it.
If anyone can explain in baby language how to do this I would be really grateful.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can I transfer music from my Google Play Music library on my pc to my Nexus 5x by cable

I'm confused. You say you transferred it to Google Play on your PC but you DON'T want to save it to the cloud. It's already there, Google Play on your computer connects to Google Play Music. If you have a WiFi connection you can download music without hitting your download limits on your cell service. You should already see your music in the Play Music app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer