Cases for the Nexus 6P

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
How easy is it to remove? I have a Spigen case like this now and I can get it off pretty easily. I had one prior from another company and it was VERY hard to remove. I thought I was going to break my phone.
I haven't received it yet but it should behave similar to the IMAK Cowboy cases, i.e. will be rest to remove.

Edit: I received mine yesterday and have been using it since then. Impressions so far is good. The material is sandstone finish and feels better in hand and provides adequate grip for one handed usage.

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if your still using this case & How you like(d) it? Also if you use a screen protector w/ it, is there one you recommend? Preferably oleophobic

I don't have the 6P anymore. I actually am using a 5X as a loaner from a friend while I wait for the Pixel. The 5X has the case. It isn't bad.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to buy this case but I read that it doesn't offer a lot of protection. How do you feel regarding that aspect? & are you still using it? Thanks for any feedback
I keep my phone protected all the time. I've been using this case along with a tempered glass protector and it has survived some drops without getting a single scratch. The drops were not on hard concrete but in my house. The case does provide good grip so one handed use is pretty easy.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I keep my phone protected all the time. I've been using this case along with a tempered glass protector and it has survived some drops without getting a single scratch. The drops were not on hard concrete but in my house. The case does provide good grip so one handed use is pretty easy.

Very much appreciate the advice. I'm going to go w/ this case & the Spigen rugged case. Love your profile pic!

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site

One last question if you don't mind. How well does the case protect the front of your 6p & like edge protection also? In case it were to fall on the front screen or edges along the screen?

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
One last question if you don't mind. How well does the case protect the front of your 6p & like edge protection also? In case it were to fall on the front screen or edges along the screen?
It definitely does not provide any front protection, the lip size is pretty narrow. It does protect the edges though. I use a tempered glass protector with the case and it has survived a few drops so far.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
It definitely does not provide any front protection, the lip size is pretty narrow. It does protect the edges though. I use a tempered glass protector with the case and it has survived a few drops so far.

Thank you, that was very helpful. I'm about to buy a couple cases now & am narrowing it down.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site

Just got the Centra Snap case today.. Love love love it, love the look, feel & everything. Def. agree that I wish it had more front protection, but it's almost perfect. Love how you get glimpses of the beautiful Gold 6p underneath due to the design of the case. Very happy, appreciate you're help! Thank you

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've used the same type of case on all my phones. Cruzerlite TPU. It gives you a good grip, and protects around the edges. Also the cutouts are real. You touch the actual buttons, not a piece of something that is covering the buttons. Cruzerlite makes cases for every phone that i can think of....except the iPhone, and that works for me.:p

yitzmich

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a slim you black case anyone have suggestions? Also don't want it to be a glossy black like I see most look like on amazon?

spoofer09

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have been digging the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Series PremiumSlim Hybrid Protective Case / Bumper from Amazon -

on/off and volume controls are tight!!