Nexus 6P - Google Opinion Rewards App

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have this downloaded? Before I got the Nexus 6P on Christmas, I would get at the very least 1 survey a week on my Note 4. Since getting the Nexus 6P I have gotten two surveys, which happened in January 2 weeks apart. I have no idea why the surveys stopped. Any thoughts?

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Google Opinion Rewards App

Anyone have this downloaded? Before I got the Nexus 6P on Christmas, I would get at the very least 1 survey a week on my Note 4. Since getting the Nexus 6P I have gotten two surveys, which happened in January 2 weeks apart. I have no idea why the surveys stopped. Any thoughts?

They come and go. There is no real rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes I just open the app, and even though I have no surveys some will pop up later.

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

it is a mystery that only Google knows. Both me and my wife have it installed... she gets easily twice the surveys I do, and more money awarded as well. As for how they pick... other than the location based ones "Were you ate any of these locations.." most of the other questions are directed marketing. They are commisioned by companies looking for specific demographic feedback.

I've gone weeks without a survey, then 3 or 4 back to back and several over the course of a few days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site

I will get as many as 3 one week and none the next 2 weeks, it's really hit or miss.

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

I get a few buy the rewards are often in cents

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

I was getting 3 a week then it stopped for about 5 months then it was weekly then stopped again. It's random.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

The exact same thing happened to me when I got the 6P. Nothing. Then this week, after having the 6P since the week it launched, I got two.

I agree with the others though.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I haven't gotten any since going to the 6P, which is depressing because I was using the rewards to buy icon packs and such. Two months is a heck of a drought!

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I know that it REALLY likes location service info... so if you have the app and have that all turned off, you won't get much.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Whenever I visit my local Walmart, I end up getting a survey a few days later. Don't know why it always picks that store, but I'll take the credits. :)

Otherwise, it is entirely random.

skyo12

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Every single survey I had received was in regards to shopping and location related... I'm assuming if you have location turned off (as a poster mentioned above), you'll most likely not get much.

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I hadn't gotten any surveys for a few weeks after rebooting. Then I opened the app. No surveys right away but in a day or two, I started getting more. Now I'm getting a few every week.

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I've made 13 dollars since I started January 1st... I have location on. I go to a lot of stores and most questions are about that with one maybe two others weekly. Average one every day to one every other day sometimes two back to back off I hit a mall. They will even ask you questions to see if your honest too.

Lefank

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

They will even ask you questions to see if your honest too.

Yep, they do. If you get some odd ball question about a place you've never heard of, don't lie about visiting with the intent of getting extra awards. They often ask bogus questions to screen honesty, and fibbing might mean you getting put at the bottom of the list.

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I think I've earned about $5 since I installed it a couple of weeks ago. Everything has been location based.

--
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're thinking too much.

KeyTarget

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site

Two of my friends recommended me this app
The first one told me he made ~$10 and the app stopped sending him surveys. The second one said he's still getting surveys

I thought this was fishy so I decided to look into it and apparently google likes "honest and quick responses." They send out fake surveys at times to check if people are doing them honestly. I still get surveys but I don't get them very often. My second friend, on the other hand, gets surveys very frequently. He showed me on a random day that he received 3 surveys, and that he has already received over $40 credits

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

I noticed when I had it installed on two different phones, it would always seem to prefer sending survey notifications to the old phone. So many times I'd have a survey sitting for days because I wouldn't get it on the new phone. Once I started filling out surveys on the new phone regularly, I'd get the notifications there. I'm now back to getting a survey every day or so on my 6P.

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

I get a lot. Some times 5 to 6 a day. My husband on the other hand gets 1 a week if he is lucky.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I get a lot. Some times 5 to 6 a day. My husband on the other hand gets 1 a week if he is lucky.
Women get more, honestly... You are a much more desirable demographic as you tend to be the primary consumer and make most household purchasing decisions. My wife gets 2 or 3 times the surveys that I do.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I get one daily it seems.

Reopen the app and check to ensure all is well. Possibly reinstall it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo