Android N in the UK Anyone?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey all

Has anyone in the UK, carrier or unbranded 6P, recieved Android N official update yet (not beta) or is it just in the US ATM?.

Im in UK with an unbranded 6P and still on MM build 20F, I was just curious?

Thanks

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey all

Has anyone in the UK, carrier or unbranded 6P, recieved Android N official update yet (not beta) or is it just in the US ATM?.

Im in UK with an unbranded 6P and still on MM build 20F, I was just curious?

Thanks
I had beta for a couple of weeks and got the update from the beta program...don`t think I`ve heard of anyone yet getting the official update amongst my mates.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I had beta for a couple of weeks and got the update from the beta program...don`t think I`ve heard of anyone yet getting the official update amongst my mates.

Thats kinda good news... It means Im not missing anything.... but it must be coming soon as weve had no September security patch.. so I hope N is in the works for us in UK. I had considered the Beta, as I know if you register.. the version thats on the server is the final version, however, Ive never been a fan of Beta software.

Are you running build 20F?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The factory image and OTA have not yet been posted. Speculation in another thread in this forum section is that a bug was found and there is work ongoing to squash it before delivering those images. I'm not doing the beta program trick, when I get it I get it, especially if there's a bug in the update that's already come out.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thats kinda good news... It means Im not missing anything.... but it must be coming soon as weve had no September security patch.. so I hope N is in the works for us in UK. I had considered the Beta, as I know if you register.. the version thats on the server is the final version, however, Ive never been a fan of Beta software.

Are you running build 20F?
I'm running build NRD90M, really smooth, no problems at all. You can update using beta then leave the beta program without losing all your phones data apparently... Nougat is a top notch update IMHO. HTH, David 👍.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non