OP5 - Moving Object photos

Bash_Man

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
can someone try to take photos of a moving object on the OP5? I have both a OP3 (Personal) and iPhone 7 Plus (Work) and when you take a pic of moving object on an IP7+, its clear because of the Dual Camera.

I wanted to see if the result is the same on the OP5.

Thank you

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Moving objects aren't influenced by the act of a secondary camera sensor working as a separate unit.

They're influenced by shutter speed and how the phone's camera software balances ISO and shutter speed to maintain a crisp image of a moving target while maintaining decent amounts of luminance and color noise to avoid overly aggressive noise-reduction in post.

Bash_Man

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Moving objects aren't influenced by the act of a secondary camera sensor working as a separate unit.

They're influenced by shutter speed and how the phone's camera software balances ISO and shutter speed to maintain a crisp image of a moving target while maintaining decent amounts of luminance and color noise to avoid overly aggressive noise-reduction in post.

Thank you :). I will do further research in regards to that and compare between the OP5 and iP7P.

Cheers