Why didn't I buy this awesome sauce One plus 6 previously!

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I managed to get a great deal on the One Plus 6 (Not the 6T version) Wow, what a phone. Fits nicely in the hand, great screen and speed.. Did I mention speed. Love this phone..

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I managed to get a great deal on the One Plus 6 (Not the 6T version) Wow, what a phone. Fits nicely in the hand, great screen and speed.. Did I mention speed. Love this phone..
I'm with you. I got the OnePlus One way back when they were a start up and that phone was awesome for it's time. Kicking myself for not staying with the brand. They just understand what the majority of owners want, a fast phone with 90% of the functionality at 1/2 to 2/3 of the cost.

I honestly am still a little envious of the 6. Everytime I think about how much I probably would have liked the regular fingerprint sensor on the back, I have to force myself to focus on the fact that I got a little more battery life. But honestly, when I go home from work with still 60% battery left, who cares if it was only 50%, that's still a lot of battery. I just hope with updates the in-display fingerprint keeps getting better and that I will get better at using it.

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Plus the 6 had the led notifications. I should look for bargains on the 6
Yeah, I get why that would be good for a lot of people. For me though, I am used to ambient display, plus I always wear a smart watch, so even if I got the 6, I would turn off the light so it would bug me by blinking all the time. That's what I love about a smartwatch, I see my notification instantly, and I can disregard it until I'm ready to check it. With the light, it just keeps blinking. I know a lot of people think that wearing a smartwatch will make them less productive because they feel tethered, but for me it's opposite. It helps me know when to check my phone and when to leave alone for later.