Red OnePlus 6!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's coming out soon - July 10th, according to Android Central! I can't wait to see photos of it! It looks pretty snazzy from what I've seen! Who is going to order one?

DJW351981

Jun 10, 2017
Visit site
In the end, what does color really matter? With phones being made of glass, you have to keep it in a case anyway.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So glad you are loving the red colour and the phone! What's your favorite feature thus far?

Not sure I have 1 specifically as the phone is fast and smooth as well as issue free so far. Andorid Auto works flawlessly, Wifi connects quickly as does BT with my Bose ear buds. I've had a lot of phones over the years from Samung to LG to Apple to HTC, and 2 Pixels and the OnePlus6 is as good if not better then all of them!

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I have 1 specifically as the phone is fast and smooth as well as issue free so far. Andorid Auto works flawlessly, Wifi connects quickly as does BT with my Bose ear buds. I've had a lot of phones over the years from Samung to LG to Apple to HTC, and 2 Pixels and the OnePlus6 is as good if not better then all of them!

This was a bit question for me. My Samsung disconnects from BT frequently and it gets frustrating as it's the current flagship for at least a week. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa