Who got mirror Gray?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered Mirror Gray because I like black with dark silver frame but look like most people get the blue one so anyone here got the Gray and how do you like it?

Thanks.

joeyjay

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I wanted the blue but settled for the Gray because that is all T-Mobile had last Friday. I find that I am liking it just fine! It kinda grows on you. Nice finish. And since I will be using a case it's really no big deal. Hope that helps.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I got the gray because they were out of blue, but I do like the gray quite a bit. It looks really good in the clear case that comes with it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I think gray also has a shiny finish which is more grippy than the blue model which is more of a matte finish. I wanted to go with gray just for that reason but lots of reviews praised the blue color and thought ok let me go with the blue.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Got the Gray with the carbon OnePlus case and the few case cutouts for the side switch, cameras and charge port blend nicely with the case. May have went with a clear case had I got the Blue. Regardless I quite like it.

Ranny99

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I got the gray, have always preferred black ish phones and mine will always be in a case.

What I am disappointed with is in the UK, no audio adaptors in box, none to buy online, still out of stock. All accessories should have been available on release.

Rotorocks

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I had the nebula blue and now have the mirror gray OP7P.
The mirror gray is more of a clean look and due to its glossy finish it feels more natural in the hand and have better grip when holding in one hand.
I use all my phones without a case so the grip is important to me.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I got one because that's all T-Mobile had at their store. I wanted the blue one but the gray one is pretty nice too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38