Op7pro stuck on band 66.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I wasn't complaining, I wanted to know if others on tmobile sim with stock rom unlocked devices see similar situations .
I'm going put through the paces as I have tmobile version but didn't use it until .y screen protector arrived today, I'll keep you posted.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
I'm going put through the paces as I have tmobile version but didn't use it until .y screen protector arrived today, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks. I'm using network signal info pro to check lte band connections , but any similar app can do the same.
Basically depending on my location at home the op7pro sticks to band 66, the wife's s10plus next to it is on band 12 . As is my s10plus, it switches to 2,4,12 and 66.

I'm wondering if its because my op7pro isn't running the tmobile firmware.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. I'm using network signal info pro to check lte band connections , but any similar app can do the same.
Basically depending on my location at home the op7pro sticks to band 66, the wife's s10plus next to it is on band 12 . As is my s10plus, it switches to 2,4,12 and 66.

I'm wondering if its because my op7pro isn't running the tmobile firmware.
Yours is the global version? I download the app just to see for testing

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Gotcha, I can test this out for you tomorrow if you like ?I have tmobile version.
Thanks, but I was hoping to have some comparisons with a non tmobile version. I've just put my tmobile sim back in the s10plus to see which bands it connects to and what the db is on connected bands.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, but I was hoping to have some comparisons with a non tmobile version. I've just put my tmobile sim back in the s10plus to see which bands it connects to and what the db is on connected bands.
Gotcha, yeah if you still have the s10 then definitely test it out.