OK oneplus work for anyone?

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I can't get past the voice training. It says it can't hear me. Anyone have any luck with this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Please keep that on the low, they might freeze the entire rollout again to fix it and I haven't been prompted to update yet lol...

Posted via my Bloat-Free, AT&T G3 running CM12 or my Ascend Mate 7

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I did a search and it is a wide spread issue. Don't know why they stopped the roll out to add a feature that doesn't work.

Fr3lncr

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had trouble with the training part as well. The problem for me was that you are supposed to speak while the microphone is red and the window/time you have to speak is really short before it jumps to blue for 'processing'. (In reality, they should have the colour when you need to speak green or something as I though red was not to speak and blue was to speak). As soon as I was able to get the phrase it while it was red, it worked.

And then I turned it off as I don't think I'd ever want to use it.

But yes, very buggy.

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I tried to swap to a guest profile like I do in my Nexus and thought I would have to flash my phone. It took forever to get it to respond and once it did I had a hard time getting it back to my profile. Once I was back to my user profile it had removed my wallpaper. So that didn't work at all.

Also none of my notifications show up on my lock screen. I am not in priority mode and I have show on lock screen enabled. So far not as good as cm11. Hopefully updates will come and fix these issues.

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I tried to swap to a guest profile like I do in my Nexus and thought I would have to flash my phone. It took forever to get it to respond and once it did I had a hard time getting it back to my profile. Once I was back to my user profile it had removed my wallpaper. So that didn't work at all.

Also none of my notifications show up on my lock screen. I am not in priority mode and I have show on lock screen enabled. So far not as good as cm11. Hopefully updates will come and fix these issues.

Yes I agree with Lilly, its seems buggy as it cannot detect my voice but the feature is not so important. I liked the smoothness and speed in the new build, though.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You just have to speak louder for that last voice training. It didn't matter what color was on the screen. I have other bugs now like the screen brightening and dimming and the lock screen being stuck.

ubizmo

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep, it wakes the screen and opens Google microphone.

This has to involve significant added battery drain, since it requires keeping that mic alive at all times. I think I'll pass.

As it is, I don't use Google Now for voice commands, because I don't use Gmail for email, contacts, or calendar. When you use Google now to add a calendar event, it puts it in Google calendar, and you can't change that. So I use Dragon assistant for voice commands, and it's pretty good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non