ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Anybody had to have their phone replaced yet? Suggestions to make the process a little less painful? Just wondering if there is a way around having to wait three days for virgin to mail me a new one. I really hate dealing with their customer service. It has never been anything less that completely aggravating

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Anybody had to have their phone replaced yet? Suggestions to make the process a little less painful? Just wondering if there is a way around having to wait three days for virgin to mail me a new one. I really hate dealing with their customer service. It has never been anything less that completely aggravating

No offense but this should be asked in the general section..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
N..nine ROMS?!
I can barely change the battery on my remote controls without being distracted...
This dev really knows his stuff, everyone bow down to tdm!

Reactions: tdm

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
@tdm hey have you looked at Linaro i read that it improves performance on arm devices in ICS.
http://www.androidcentral.com/linaro-shows-big-improvements-android-404-arm-optimization

It does make a real world improvement, at least on my kindle fire it does. The rom I'm using on it has funky screen animation every time a notification pops up, and they transition flawlessly. It took away what ever lag was left on the fire.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
It does make a real world improvement, at least on my kindle fire it does. The rom I'm using on it has funky screen animation every time a notification pops up, and they transition flawlessly. It took away what ever lag was left on the fire.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Man now imagine that on our OV :eek:

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Tried these? They work for me, different ICE though. Had to remove PlayStore and Talk first, then boot and flash the inverted ones.

[Inverted]Totally Inverted APPS (updated 6-3 new g+) - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki

i flashed g-apps 4-29 and then i flashed these.

with the exception of "contacts", "google voice" and "calendar" they all installed perfectly. i just went back and dirty flashed them seperately and they all fell in line no problem.

I'm running AOKP, btw

Reactions: glarepate

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Potentially flame-able question:

where is the transparency setting for the notification dropdown in AOKP? i've found the status bar and notification ICON transparency settings, but not the dropdown.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm busy setting up nightly builds. I should be done in the next couple days.

I'll be making the nighties available exclusively on romkeeper due to bandwidth concerns, and make full beta releases when the code looks stable(ish). Testers will probably have a major say in that decision.

I've lined up two dedicated hosts for downloads (or own leslieann and ctalkington). I might also provide some bandwidth, but not much. I hope nobody will need to use mediafire ... It's a great site but its a pain for romkeeper because of the requirement to open a browser.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm busy setting up nightly builds. I should be done in the next couple days.

I'll be making the nighties available exclusively on romkeeper due to bandwidth concerns, and make full beta releases when the code looks stable(ish). Testers will probably have a major say in that decision.

I've lined up two dedicated hosts for downloads (or own leslieann and ctalkington). I might also provide some bandwidth, but not much. I hope nobody will need to use mediafire ... It's a great site but its a pain for romkeeper because of the requirement to open a browser.

Actually for mediafire I believe you can get a direct download. When there's that big green download box you right click on it and press copy link address (chrome)

For example: this is a direct download link to my apktool files from mediafire

http://199.91.152.149/c6j08dii1leg/9p4f6p0s8s5lw1p/apktoolfiles.zip

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member