ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Wallpaper scrolling on the homescreen doesn't work.

Seems like Google Music only works with WiFi on. My 3G is working, I've tested it many times over the course of the day, but when I try to use Google Music with WiFi off, it FC's. This is a repeatable bug.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

it was working fine at 120 but i changed the governer to smartassv2 min=245 max=729

im tryoing to get the est battery out of my phone seeing its not an OV kernel

LeslieAnn knows her stuff. I would run 480 just to be safe. You will not save enough battery at the lower clock settings to matter. I promise the difference will be minutes not hours. Also you are using the same voltage up to 600. This phone is not able to be undervolted so the lower clock speeds really dont help much.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

what i saw. i replaced an app in system/app of ics and it seems to have understood it because i rebooted and it said "updating applacations (1 of 1) then syncing applacastions (1 of1)

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Wallpaper scrolling on the homescreen doesn't work.

Seems like Google Music only works with WiFi on. My 3G is working, I've tested it many times over the course of the day, but when I try to use Google Music with WiFi off, it FC's. This is a repeatable bug.

use the cm9s moddable app http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39195570/CM%20Music.apk use root explorer to push it to system/app move your stock music app to sd card as backup change permittions to match the origional (3 up one over) then reboot it will say refreshing applacations ect then will boot and wala

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn knows her stuff. I would run 480 just to be safe. You will not save enough battery at the lower clock settings to matter. I promise the difference will be minutes not hours. Also you are using the same voltage up to 600. This phone is not able to be undervolted so the lower clock speeds really dont help much.

so like now i have it at 320/729 wont help the battery and curious noob i know its alpha.. just moving stuff around to make the basics work

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

True, but if people don't complain, how will things get fixed? ^^

he has a point ya know

im tweaking everything to my likung a gingerbread laucher (i miss gb okay but i love ICS)oced all my apps happily placed where they need to be my personal build is beta lol :p

ajones23

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Flashed ICS alpha,so far it runs very smooth. Downloaded Facebook,no problem,I cant find any flaws yet. Still playing around with it. All of the widgets dont work but its alpha,my hats off to all the DEVS.

xxdarklgxx

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

So far everything is good.I tried that method posted for cm8 music modded but it tells "music has stopped" then closes :/ I'm going to keep trying at it tested chrome didn't work either but I expected it still awesome build going to use it as a daily for a day or two .

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Okay, let me explain something to everyone...

This rom is ALPHA, and therefore UNSTABLE.
What happens when you simply update a stable rom? You get problems. This rom is unstable at the best of times, if you can't handle the backup, wipe, and constant re-installs, this is NOT the rom for you. Go back to IHO or Harmonia.

This is for testing and play only.
It is not meant for daily use by any means.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

but for an alpha it runs well to be some peoples daily driver im just mnessing with backep up stuff on my ics rom so i have no probloms restoring

Arcsech

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Flashed this for a lark, had fun messing with it, restored from backup. Looks like it'll be great once it gets past alpha stage, thanks a lot to everyone involved in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana