ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

First of all, GREAT JOB and thanks for porting this over to OV, secondly, I can't get wifi to work :(, other than that its running pretty fine on 3G, I guess I'll just wait for the beta to make it my daily driver, and i have to admit its faster than 2.3. I just need wifi and camera to work on this and its good to go for me :). Keep up the good work friend.

mindless728

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site

I wanted to express my thanks to the developers for all of the hard work they have put into this ROM. It has been working quite well for the past few days that I have been using it exclusively

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

major thanks to drew and everyone involved with the new touch recovery and this 4.0 miracle... I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas who got to open a present or two early... lol... I'm 31... thanks guys and gals!...

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Team Win Recovery Project. It's a touch recovery. Don't know what he's talking about though, as we already have a touch recovery, and I thought TWRP had been abandoned.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

ahhh ok i see. yeah im using the touch recovery right now and it works fine. Dont see the use in another one.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure if TWRP is completely abandoned for everything, they did completely abandon the Evo.

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Google Music. It won't play music at all, whether I am on 3G or on Wifi. Is anyone else having this same issue? Thanks.

Rob

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

No radio or baseband files, its built for the ov though so if you flash to a different phobe you may have reception prpblems.

scoutconnor

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

No radio or baseband files, its built for the ov though so if you flash to a different phobe you may have reception prpblems.

I wanted to flash it to the Optimus S on Republic and needed to be sure if/when I restore to their stock, the radio wouldn't be different, rendering the device useless.
Thanks for the reply.

scoutconnor

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I cleared out my /system, /data, /cache, and Dalvik Cache prior to flashing and for some reason, my phone number has changed (along with my MIN number). Is there any explanation for this?
Reflashing the ROM didn't change anything :(
ETA: the number has changed both on the Info screen and when I actually place a call.

a5pe4

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I cleared out my /system, /data, /cache, and Dalvik Cache prior to flashing and for some reason, my phone number has changed (along with my MIN number). Is there any explanation for this?
Reflashing the ROM didn't change anything :(
ETA: the number has changed both on the Info screen and when I actually place a call.

wow

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.