ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bray462

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Just wanted to say that the only things not working for me are MMS and the preview window for the camera. Other than that, this thing is running like a top! I feel like I have a brand new phone.

Reactions: cammykool and tdm

sparrish26

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else having issues with the Email app? Specifically, it isn't checking mail automatically. Gmail works with no trouble, and I can manually check my mail, but it completely ignores my auto-refresh settings.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Haha tdm, I had no idea AOKP was based off of CM9. I just framework ported it and it worked :D
Who would've thought?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the Email app? Specifically, it isn't checking mail automatically. Gmail works with no trouble, and I can manually check my mail, but it completely ignores my auto-refresh settings.

I noticed that too. Thought it was just me.

sparrish26

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

I noticed that too. Thought it was just me.

I installed CM9 on Saturday morning and didn't notice the email issue over the weekend, but back to work today and it became really apparent that it wasn't checking my mail at all without me manually refreshing it. Too bad. Aside from the few issues, this is looking really good! Have to go back to CM7 for now, though, but I won't hesitate to give it another shot when a new version comes out.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Random comment.
The wallpaper not scrolling issue people complained about, I think cm fixed it (just noticed its working in my build from last night)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Random comment.
The wallpaper not scrolling issue people complained about, I think cm fixed it (just noticed its working in my build from last night)

I know that was only a problem with Trebuchet. But if they've updated that app, then yes. Lol

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

This happened to me when I was just starting out on IHO and I think it should fix your problem. Now, this is written as the GB layout, so you may have to tweak it a bit, but most of the steps should be the same.

1. Turn off sync - you can do just google calendar (This is faulty one that apparently won't update)
2. got to settings ->apps -> manage apps -> all
3. find calendar storage -> clear cache -> clear
4.find calendar sync (settings-> accounts and sync->click on gmail and turn off sync)
5. Reboot Phone
6. Re-enable Sync(should start syncing nearly instantly as long as your connected to 3G)

Reactions: OP-Mod and tdm

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Noticed that several people have said their GPS and camera are working. Neither have ever worked for me on the latest build. Is there a fix? Don't care too much about the camera, but GPS would come in handy.

BGOszman

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

I have absolutely no clue how but I got the phone to crop picture to use as a wallpaper. I had one set using zedge as horrible as that is. Decided to try and see if picsay would allow me to crop one. It worked once but could not duplicate untill about ten tries later. Going to see if there is an alternative to the stock gallery app now that might work.

As I was beginning to suspect there is something wrong with the stock gallery app. I used gallery+ from the market and was able to change the wallpaper immediately.

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Haha tdm, I had no idea AOKP was based off of CM9. I just framework ported it and it worked :D
Who would've thought?

Really? It seems that they aren't using much from CM except a few device repos and a few packages. And most of their code seems to be forked from github.com/android, not github.com/CyanogenMod.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Really? It seems that they aren't using much from CM except a few device repos and a few packages. And most of their code seems to be forked from github.com/android, not github.com/CyanogenMod.

Sounds like exactly the ICS rom I've been waiting for. Definitely excited to try it out.

xrayk

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else having problems with the Alpha 7 microphone operation in task lists like Astrid or Taskos? Mine hangs on the recording wheel. Appreciate the feedback.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

hey TDM iv was browsing the LS670 COLD AS ICE fourms and i noticed that native UMS worked

What works so far
Calls, 3G, wifi, gps, sms , camera stills only with no preview, native usb, adb , youtube video but not smooth.headphones no mic, gaming works well with drew's Iscream kernel. Gallery works for me. Market. Live wallpaper is working. I'll include a few in a new build or patch.

changelog of the OP on the post

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.