ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
We really need uninterrupted build logs. And then a bug thread. Its extremely hard to find actual problems sifting through people asking eta, or just general jackassery. I actually gave up a loooong time ago reading all posts due to this. I kinda just hope i land on a page with something useful or just check the 1st post.

No offense intended to anyone.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Reactions: rebel69ization

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
None taken, I do the same. I just pop in from time to time to see if the camera is working yet. Fully working, not sort of working.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
We really need uninterrupted build logs. And then a bug thread. Its extremely hard to find actual problems sifting through people asking eta, or just general jackassery. I actually gave up a loooong time ago reading all posts due to this. I kinda just hope i land on a page with something useful or just check the 1st post.

No offense intended to anyone.

Sent from your mom's phone.

I feel the same way. A lot of the post(s) seem to be rehashed problems already posted about and answered.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Alpha just means that not everything is working. It's not bad really, and there are plenty of other roms to choose from.

I've got a day job, another device to make roms for, and a family to take care of. And a radio update to look at, and driving official CM7 support for IHO while blarf is busy.

Patches welcome for camera and MMS though. :D

And you've done an amazing job and I'm sure the rest of the community will agree with me when I say thank you for all your hard work.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey, This isn't a bug or anything, I just wanted to thank all of the devs for putting effort, and taking time from their lives to enrich my own. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing, and I wish you the best of luck in gaining progress with your rom :D

Reactions: tdm

radditz145

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
ive been trying to run an app called poweramp and it keeps force closing on me. im using ALPHA 8. is there any way to fix that? any help would be appreciated :)

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Looks what showed up in my ICS gmail account a little while ago

Code:
Android Team no-reply@android.com via google.com 

8:59 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Welcome to Nexus S

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung
    Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources
    Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Once registered, you can contact Samsung directly at +1 855-EZ2NEXUSS (+1 855-392-6398) for support.

Enjoy!
The Android Team at Google

Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

They think me OV is a Nexus :cool:

Reactions: glarepate

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Looks what showed up in my ICS gmail account a little while ago

Code:
Android Team no-reply@android.com via google.com 

8:59 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Welcome to Nexus S

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung
    Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources
    Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Once registered, you can contact Samsung directly at +1 855-EZ2NEXUSS (+1 855-392-6398) for support.

Enjoy!
The Android Team at Google

Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

They think me OV is a Nexus :cool:

I got that a while ago on cm7. I got a good chuckle out of it

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Fandroido23

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to this but i just wanted to ask if anyone has tried the pandora app with the AOKP rom.
I have it on mine and when i started it, it just keeps skipping through all the tracks, at first i thought it was because of the 3g not being fully functional yet but i tried it on wifi and it still just loads to %1 and skips

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Is your kang a port of something for the p500 on xda built from aokp source, or is your aokp built directly from aokp source? (I'm asking because I'd like this for the OS and I want to know if I should try to port this or port what you ported from. Does this make sense, or am I being too confusing?)

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Is your kang a port of something for the p500 on xda built from aokp source, or is your aokp built directly from aokp source? (I'm asking because I'd like this for the OS and I want to know if I should try to port this or port what you ported from. Does this make sense, or am I being too confusing?)

I believe it's built from AOKPs source if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Reactions: Va1ha11a

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Everything I release is compiled from source.

Reactions: Va1ha11a
Status
Not open for further replies.