ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with everything force closing? Its been like this since A8. Youtube FCs, Volume+ Fcs, my solitaire apps fc, every game I have fcs. Has anyone found any fixes? This is with a clean install as well. Also Wifi dont work reliably.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
could the wifi problems be cause do to the new kernel! just a hunt , if i understand correctly its from the same source but a little different! correct me if iam wrong. has any one try taking his boot.img from A8 and apply it to A9, :cool: just trying to help on this awesome rom!! thanks!! to you and anyone else who helps/helped with this rom!! :D

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
^Rude.

Devs have lifes, as TDM said it himself.

Second, Guys. Read! Yotube will be fixed, when its in his release notes.

Third, This is still ALPHA! Not even.Beta yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: poweredge99

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Tdm, can you give us an ETA for when this rom will be fully stable, I've had enough of this alpha stuff. I'm getting really impatient and want you to fix all the problems very quickly.

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Tdm, can you give us an ETA for when this rom will be fully stable, I've had enough of this alpha stuff. I'm getting really impatient and want you to fix all the problems very quickly.

Be patient and grateful to TDM, and stop nagging and whining. You're not the only one who wants a stable and fully working ICS rom.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Your not suppose to ask its rude. It will be fix when its fix. Or here are a couple of solutions. Abandon the thread and come back in a couple of months, use cold as ice, or fix it yourself. Devs have a life. Not just developing android phones. Keep up the good work tdm and take ur time.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Gave Alpha 9 a go, I enjoyed it despite the quirks. I'm sure I was probably the only one who got excited about the Data Usage was actually showing how much data was used. It was a pain to see that Wifi wasn't working 100% but given that the kinks are still being worked out I'm loving the progress.

Just in case anyone here doesn't have a sense of humor... this is complete sarcasm.

Didn't catch on, should've noticed though since it's kinda out of character for you.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Your not suppose to ask its rude. It will be fix when its fix. Or here are a couple of solutions. Abandon the thread and come back in a couple of months, use cold as ice, or fix it yourself. Devs have a life. Not just developing android phones. Keep up the good work tdm and take ur time.

Didn't catch on, should've noticed though since it's kinda out of character for you.

Just in case anyone here doesn't have a sense of humor... this is complete sarcasm.

I knew no one would see the sarcasm in this. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non