ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
tdm, I typically follow your progress and don't say much (except a quip every now and then :)) but....
I'm impressed. I'm going to let the rom settle in for a few days, but I like it well enough this just might be my new daily. It take a lot for me to say that.

Reactions: tdm

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Using A10pre1 CM9 I'm only having Google Play Music streaming problems... Also noticed I can't stream Google Music through the browser.

Edit: I had this same problem on a9, except it worked most of the time on wifi, never on 3g. I'll test it over the next few days and see what happens. Hope the info helps!

With AOKP I can't download anything from the Play Store, multiple errors tried flashing three times w/ all wipes.

I stream Google Play just fine on 3g and on wifi...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone look and tell me what kernel version is included with AOKP / CM9? If I flash one and have issues (wanted AOSP but have to wait until phone is fixed) with the overclock like some are saying, I want to try out thekraven's ICS kernel on it and see what happens.

Try it and let us know how it goes.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone look and tell me what kernel version is included with AOKP / CM9? If I flash one and have issues (wanted AOSP but have to wait until phone is fixed) with the overclock like some are saying, I want to try out thekraven's ICS kernel on it and see what happens.

It's a custom blend mostly from drew's ics kernel. I haven't pushed the changes to my github yet, will do that tomorrow.

Not sure what other kernels are compatible, if any. There are some custom kernel api's that are rather new.

Reactions: cole2kb

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It's a custom blend mostly from drew's ics kernel. I haven't pushed the changes to my github yet, will do that tomorrow.

Not sure what other kernels are compatible, if any. There are some custom kernel api's that are rather new.

Hey TDM, I am having problems with the phone completely crashing to the LG screen. It does that only on ics, are you aware of it?

CaptainShanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Fan-TAS-tic job on this version, Mr. tdm, I can now happily use this as my daily driver ^_^

I was seriously considering a GNex from Google recently (which I really shouldn't, considering my current money situation) but I am way happy with my Optimus V :D Can't wait for all of the little paper-cuts to get fixed!

Reactions: tdm

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Try it and let us know how it goes.

Just flashed AOKP and got reboots at 825 and 806. If I have to go much lower, I'll give it a shot, but TDM says that it might not be compatible,, so I'm not counting on it working.

edit -- Eh, this thing is super snappy at 768 or whatever, just going to leave it there for now and play with it, see how things go.

Play Store keeps force closing randomly.

Last edited:

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
So far AOKP has been working beautifully in my OV (748/245mhz). Wifi, 3g, MMS, Bluetooth, GPS are working well. I can stream music with either Google music or Pandora without problems.
The only thing that I couldn't figure out yet is Speed Test app fc'ing every time I run the test. I would really appreciate if somebody can test it.
Panorama fc's the camera (I believe it's a known problem).

I have been using AOKP for about a week now and I feel like this alpha 10 could be Beta.
I thank everyone who's reporting bugs and the devs (especially TDM) for bringing such amazing ROM to the OV.

Update: play store is fc'ing sometimes.
Sent from my VM670

Last edited:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm able to do things I couldn't do before without errors. I can finally run Ubuntu in it and it's way faster than on GB. This is going to remain as my daily driver, thank you one again tdm and the rest :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: glarepate

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm on aokp. it's running A-OK! (get it?) hahaha wifi, mms, 3g and camera preview all work for me. Have had three reboots though, all centered around the calling app. That's fine though, cuz I disabled boot animation so it boots up nice and fast. other than that, it's really fast, very customizable. Would like one feature though. It'd be nice to have a mobile data toggle in the notification drop down like in cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.