ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Seems my 3g and data took a vacation will try reflashing. been running cm9 v10 since it came out.

Mines the same way. If i leave my phone in sleep too long the data doesn't come back on. One way to fix it is by turning wifi on and off

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten a good recovery build from cm9 or cm7, the screen goes blank. So I am using the same recovery that I have always used as a starting point: recovery-RA-GNM-thunderc-s-1.1.0.

I tossed in the IHO kernel and wireless.ko module, built a static wpa_supplicant and dhcpcd, and added the requisite services in init.rc. I fired it up and I have network access in the recovery now.

The only thing left to do is massage the config and data file locations. Hardcoding the wpa_supplicant.conf into the recovery image is obviously not going to work, and dhcpcd wants to use /data/misc/wifi which is not mounted in recovery.

So get a crib ready. :p

Someone should make a recovery that you have a browser text etc so that if we get a bad flash and need to restore we wouldn't miss any important calls or texts :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
CM9 works great TDM thanks for the awesome work. I could only find one thing wrong really here is a few screenshots to explain it.

I plug in my usb cable and see this in the notification drawer
device-2012-05-09-215800.png

I click on the set date and this occurs
device-2012-05-09-215828.png

I click on cturn on usb and this occurs:
device-2012-05-09-215841.png

I click on theres a problem with your SDCard and this occurs:
device-2012-05-09-215902.png

Now mind you it still connects and works just fine and transfers files just fine. Just thought i would bring this up.

Here is a screen cap of the version i am running sorry if the pics are too big for the thread.

device-2012-05-09-215946.png

Reactions: radditz145

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
CM9 works great TDM thanks for the awesome work. I could only find one thing wrong really here is a few screenshots to explain it.

Click to view quoted image

Now mind you it still connects and works just fine and transfers files just fine. Just thought i would bring this up.

Here is a screen cap of the version i am running sorry if the pics are too big for the thread.

the usb problem button text appears to be just a misplaced notification that would normally appear in a popup,etc. if there were a problem with your sdcard,but it is appearing in the connect sdcard button instead....it is an alpha :thumbup: :) :beer:

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I know all of this just bringing it to the attention of the dev. Thanks for being helpful though. I did say that it works just fine . Just wanted to show the ui mistakes is all. Sorry if it came across as me saying my sd card was broken. Because it isnt.

Reactions: radditz145

radditz145

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with battery on A10 AOKP? It seems im loosing a more battery than i normally do. Normally i would go to sleep and wake up with my phone at 80-ish when i get up on alpha 8 but i noticed today that i dropped 35-45 percent while the phone was doing nothing. 3g off, wi-fi off, bt off? Could it be that i was using Kickass last time and now im on InteractiveX?

i haven't had this problem... maybe re-flash it?

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
AOKP works pretty well so far. The only issues I spotted are some apps fc'ing ( YouTube, maps, playstore and speed test). Tapalk doesn't fc but it does lag a bit.
For an alpha ROM I can't complain; I can make calls, send messages, and listen to music without problems.
Thanks again for letting us taste ics.

Sent from my LG-VM670

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Bad fc issues. Trying to upload a pic on Instagram reboots device. Trying to upload a pic to Facebook also rebooted. Can't send pics with fb messenger either. Hope it gets worked out. I love cm9 regardless.

medina623

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

how'd you change the toogle and notification Iike that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty