ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
@DURP--- remember the kernel is ocd on initial install so remember to knock it down if you get some reboots... took me 2 before i managed to make it all the way in to change it... (this was before i flashed amphetimines though)... and my stability is with interactivex gov...

@funkycold(medina)<--- lol, sorry couldnt resist... thats a heck of a spike... why do you run your min so low?...

I'm testing 3 Governors and 3 clock speeds. Going to pull a sample out of both with/without the kernel patch.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I mean that I'll be releasing for multiple devices. VM670 and VS660.

IHO supports 4 or 5 devices. Blarf has given me access to the IHO repos so now I need to decide whether to stay on my own or use his repos...

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I might have found a solution to the instability caused by over clocking on this ROM. I am testing further to see if I can find the exact cause, and possibly write a shell script to fix.

medina623

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I mean that I'll be releasing for multiple devices. VM670 and VS660.

IHO supports 4 or 5 devices. Blarf has given me access to the IHO repos so now I need to decide whether to stay on my own or use his repos...

Well your the bad ass that does everything so its your call :eek:

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
IHO (Inferior Human Organs {A reference to Invader Zim}) is Blarf's build of CM7 (CyanogenMod 7) for the Optimus V. Harmonia 2, Mirage, Backside, etc are all variants of IHO tweaked to each individual dev's liking. Hope that clears up any terminology confusion.

And in case anyone's wondering, there's no CM8, because Honeycomb was kept closed source by Google. The Honeycomb code was released with ICS, so I suppose one could make a CM8, but with ICS out, why would you bother?

Reactions: tdm and arnold1997

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanx alot guys for the clarification !! So iho cant be made for ics?
Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

I think he ment there will be several variety of quattrimus roms setup similar to how iho is including builds for the other phones in the thunderc family

Edit: just noticed I missed a post where he says exactly this

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: arnold1997
Status
Not open for further replies.