ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tdm, I flashed this rom and it freezes before it even boots. Any ideas? Btw its aokp.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
OK this may sound stupid but do I need to do a complete wipe when I'm flashing this new version from the last version of CM9? Or do I just need to wipe the cache and dalvik cache, flash the ROM and gapps? :p thanks in advance

cpcollector

May 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems that more people use AOKP..does it have any advantages? also if I flash aokp, can I just wipe cache and davlik cache?

thanks for all your work tdm, this rom is the only reason why I'm not longer desperate for the Triumph. :)

Reactions: tdm

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
It seems that more people use AOKP..does it have any advantages? also if I flash aokp, can I just wipe cache and davlik cache?

thanks for all your work tdm, this rom is the only reason why I'm not longer desperate for the Triumph. :)

You should always do a full wipe

cpcollector

May 17, 2012
Visit site
But then all my data would be gone right? and I'd have to reinstall apps?

if cm9 doesn't have any major disadvantages vs aokp, I think I'll just leave it. anyone have any opinions on this?

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
tell me more, please.

There is a thread on AC about Leslie Ann's handy utilities for prepping for a new ROM and for upgrading to a newer version. Both are flashable zips, and do three wipes of the appropriate areas. Saves time and prevents mistakes like accidently formatting your sd-card, which a couple of us have done. LeslieAnn did a very nice job of them, recommended.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
But then all my data would be gone right? and I'd have to reinstall apps?

if cm9 doesn't have any major disadvantages vs aokp, I think I'll just leave it. anyone have any opinions on this?

Actually, you no longer need to re-install apps. Quattrimus moves them to your sd-ext folder if you have one. Do go back and read about it. All I have to do is restore app data. Even Swype is there right from the beginning. Major time-saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo