ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
@Braxton355 -

Did you check the MD5SUM? you should always verify that before flashing. Also, make sure you are using a good recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I just installed AOKP and I see a lot of improvements!! All basic function like call, messaging, 3g, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth worked without problems. I can take pictures fine and access the gallery but camcorder doesnt work. I can listen to Pandora/Tune it Radio and musics in my sd card pretty well.
what is not working very well for me: Speed Test app Fc's every time; Play store and Titanium backup FC'd a couple times.

So far that's all I noticed for about 2 hours running the lastest AOKP.

Over all, this ROM improved in stability, especially the scrolling problems (It's not perfect yet) that many people reported in the last couple weeks.

Thanks again to TDM and everyone helping make ICS a reality for us OV users.

Reactions: tdm

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just an fyi.

Disable surface dithering in settings>>performance for a smoother interface, also for entering the app drawer smoother. I know it says better image quality, but note that it says may work on "SOME" devices, so I disabled it and voila it makes things smoother.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Please help me. I redownloaded aokp, and did a full wipe for a second time. And it still froze on me while booting.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Please help me. I redownloaded aokp, and did a full wipe for a second time. And it still froze on me while booting.

Can you run adb while it is booting and send me the output, if any?

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
omg i just stoped in to check the comments and saw new releases:):):):):):):) lol i seriously told my girl i couldnt chill tonight ldst so i could play with the new releases lol. as always thanx for the work tdm and thank kraven for the kernel :)

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Can you run adb while it is booting and send me the output, if any?

Sorry, I wish I could I'm not near a computer. I'm 14 and laugh if you want but I'm at a friends house. So is there anything I could do from recovery to fix it?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
omg i just stoped in to check the comments and saw new releases:):):):):):):) lol i seriously told my girl i couldnt chill tonight ldst so i could play with the new releases lol. as always thanx for the work tdm and thank kraven for the kernel :)

Actually drew did the kernel. thekraven has helped me in building a couple times. But the really heavy lifters are team hal @ xda, the cm team, and code aurora. :)

And please don't neglect your girl over a ROM. She is much more important. Install the ROM after she's asleep. ;)

itham21

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
For the AOKP build, switching the lockscreen style from another style to honeycomb causes the lockscreen to be buttonless. I'm assuming this is a bug in AOKP itself but I thought I'd let you all know.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This is final? The camcorder doesnt work.......it does on cai and its not final yet. Hmmmmm

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

dont forget tdm has done things to improve since the beginning i.e getting ICS to get its service to work and the camera, among other things. just give it some more time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana