ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey tdm, I wanted to ask you:

I am running the latest cm9 version, and I went to reboot the phone and before it fully booted it said "android is updating, please wait". No bricks, everything is working fine, just wanted to ask what that was all about. Lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It's populating the dalvik cache.

Reactions: dwappo

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
tdm this rom is awesome. i dont mean to sound like a needy ned but is there any way we can get an option on aokp to turn text background black instead of white

Like tdm said look for themed and here it is Guys if you guys want your apps to be inverted like ics check this out worked for me works on aokp and cm9 I tested it
6317a309-5f4e-db69.jpg

6317a309-616f-7e1d.jpg

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15092-invertedtotally-inverted-apps-5-14-updated-play-store/

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Badboytoast

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Like tdm said look for themed and here it is Guys if you guys want your apps to be inverted like ics check this out worked for me works on aokp and cm9 I tested it
Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

[Inverted]Totally Inverted APPS (5-14 updated play store) - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

@tdm also. thanks guys for the help. my eyes r really sensative to light so the white background was messing me up :)

Reactions: droiddekka

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
i am noticing that my wi-fi is randomly disconnecting and then not re-connecting.

i have to toggle it off and then back on to get it working again. this issue is unique to a10f build.

is anyone else seeing this issue?

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
i am noticing that my wi-fi is randomly disconnecting and then not re-connecting.

i have to toggle it off and then back on to get it working again. this issue is unique to a10f build.

is anyone else seeing this issue?

"turn wi-fi off during sleep" was probably the culpret..i forgot i did a fresh wipe. still tho...it should be re-activating itself when i wake it up, right?

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
accessing the dialer has caused random reboots on at least 3 occasions.

scrolling thru "too many" apps in the market is causing FC's

have not seen a "package file invalid" error since i set up the sd-ext partition.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
those nverted themes were no good. every single last one of them made my fone crash badly. system UI has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, system UI has stopped working, messaging has stopped working......... it just wouldnt stop :(

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I've been using the cm9 final and it seems to be working really good. No reboots as of yet and the only thing that forces close sometimes is the market, but I personally don't use the market so this is definitely a great and stable build so far.

A few posts back TDM stated not to use app2sd. I've been using link2sd to transfer apps and it seemed to be working fine, should I not use this either or is it ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana