ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't get Romkeeper to work. I tryed downloading and installing it several times but when I open it, it shows a blank black screen with the title rom keeper on top. Why isn't it working?

I couldn't get it to work until I installed one of the ics roms from here. If you are running quatrimus now, then hit the bottom left button and select refresh.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How did you install Swype? Did you restore just the keyboard? I usually re-download swype or else I run into problems...

I just downloaded the latest update this morning and it is working great on this ROM.

I restored my swype and it works fine. But Google+ I had to download from the market to fix the problems I was experiencing.

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
You can do it all with titanium. There is a batch move feature that allows you to select what moves and what stays. There is also an option in the preferences that allows you to pick the install location of downloaded and/or restored apps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I wiped the sd-ext before installing Quattrimus, and I've only installed a couple apps, yet TB shows sd-ext has 50 of 492MB free. Internal has 166 of 187MB free. Link2sd had a way of seeing the storage details of each partition. How do I do this in Quattimus?

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get it to work until I installed one of the ics roms from here. If you are running quatrimus now, then hit the bottom left button and select refresh.

Romkeeper shows the same thing for me, is it suppose to be like that?

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just an idea or possible solution, but this ROM if I'm not mistaken is designed for the V not the S(I could be wrong). Maybe that's why the swype beta won't install. I've had no problems what so ever however in an earlier alpha stage, I had the same problem you're talking about. Sorry that's happening to you, hope you can fix it.

tdm is building for the LS670 with thekraven help. Look at the OP.

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you install Swype? Did you restore just the keyboard? I usually re-download swype or else I run into problems...

I just downloaded the latest update this morning and it is working great on this ROM.
I re-downloaded and installed Swype beta from their website this morning also. I'm not sure why it won't work. I wonder why it works for you but not me.

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Originally Posted by kakapopo
I can't get Romkeeper to work. I tryed downloading and installing it several times but when I open it, it shows a blank black screen with the title rom keeper on top. Why isn't it working?

Refresh does nothing for me :/ still blank

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Here's my results have had few random reboots no fc's mms works :) haven't had a chance to check bt with talk yet but works with audio :) have been messing with different governors and Max and min haven't found that sweet spot yet noticed a big blue Q before boot animation? wasn't there on the other ones aside that all is working good :D:thumbup::thumbup: yo tdm cm9 is a animal good work to you and all involved can't wait till aokp drops love that customization :D:cool:

Reactions: tdm

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
OK -.- I've tried so may times though

I had problems getting romkeeper to work properly originally when I was on CAI. I had to download beta1pre2 through my pc and transfer it, flash it, then install and get the updates through romkeeper. With respect to TDM I won't release the url links to the roms without his permission, although they are easy to find with a little digging. It is also unnecessary since he has since-then provided mirrors to the the roms in his first post of this thread.

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
You have to go into the swype beta settings and change the keyboard from android to swype in addition to the normal settings option

Settings->Language & Input->check swype. click the icon to the right of the swype option, it will bring you into the swype settings. click select input method, change from English (US) to Swype
Thanks. I tried this but for Swype version 1.0.3.5809, under the "Swype settings", there is no option for "Input Method" and I can find nothing inside the Swype settings that would let me select Swype instead of English. Right now I have English selected.

Last edited:

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm dying to get the hotspots working so I can play battlefield :p and thank you so much tdm for all the hard work you've done on this

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had problems getting romkeeper to work properly originally when I was on CAI. I had to download beta1pre2 through my pc and transfer it, flash it, then install and get the updates through romkeeper. With respect to TDM I won't release the url links to the roms without his permission, although they are easy to find with a little digging. It is also unnecessary since he has since-then provided mirrors to the the roms in his first post of this thread.

Those links are all in the OP.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I wiped the sd-ext before installing Quattrimus, and I've only installed a couple apps, yet TB shows sd-ext has 50 of 492MB free. Internal has 166 of 187MB free. Link2sd had a way of seeing the storage details of each partition. How do I do this in Quattimus?

Hit the menu key on the phone while you have tb open and scroll down to restart application. If you wiped the sd ext before you installed, and it wasn't a backup, that might just be old data showing up from the previous rom. Settings>applications gives you storage info through quattrimus, although won't specifically show you a seperate sd ext, and the same menu in tb as the restart will give you storage for sd and ext separately.

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Refresh does nothing for me :/ still blank

If your running Quatrimus now and pressing the Menu button (bottom left button) and selecting refresh while romkeeper is running doesn't give you a list, you may need to install the beta1pre3 from the OP page and install like usual. Then install romkeeper and see if it will refresh. I just installed romkeeper on a different ROM and it will not show anything when refreshed, so Quatrimus is needed before it will refresh and work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.