ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Flashed this on my Optimus S and I've been getting problems with not having "proper root or busybox access." Flashed back to Kraven's CAI and everything is working fine again. The thing I like about Quattrimus though is the multitasking isnt the Sense multitasking. Is there any way to just get the stock android multitasking instead of Sense?

Did you do the triple flash? Flash devlik, data and cache

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by triple flash? I cleared the dalvik, data, and cache then flashed the ROM and the gapps afterwards.

They recommend to do this three times before flashing a ROM or updating a ROM. In fact leslieAnn created two scripts that do this clean the phone three times.

Reactions: inceyet

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
They recommend to do this three times before flashing a ROM or updating a ROM. In fact leslieAnn created two scripts that do this clean the phone three times.

Yeah I would post but I need to get her OK first or you can go to the open for it it works I use it all the time :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it's been tremendously hard to continue working on the thunderc roms while my marquee is sitting by my side begging and pleading for some ics. As soon as I get aokp pushed out (hopefully today), I'm going to dig in to building for the marquee for a couple days, work on romkeeper updates, and then start prepping a beta announcement for quattrimus.

Did I mention I was busy? ;)

Sorry to seem so demanding tdm... I mean I haven't even taken you out to dinner or given you a proper night cap... but... will you just be releasing an AOKP beta? Or will a CM9 be released as well? :x

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to seem so demanding tdm... I mean I haven't even taken you out to dinner or given you a proper night cap... but... will you just be releasing an AOKP beta? Or will a CM9 be released as well? :x

cm9 is already beta1pre3, which I imagine aokp will be in a similar status. now stop asking, and be happy with what you get ;P.. just joking around but yes.. lets not ask for status on releases and be patient.

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
No, and Qualcomm just posted a semi-official statement today saying that there will be no OMX drivers for ICS. So that means chances are slim that it'll ever get fixed. :(

We need to start some sort of petition. If i'm reading all of this right, this effects OS and OV users. We could have them reverse their stance. Just a suggestion and a thought. It's worked with other times, (No specifics off the top of my head) maybe, just, maybe it could work for us.

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
We need to start some sort of petition. If i'm reading all of this right, this effects OS and OV users. We could have them reverse their stance. Just a suggestion and a thought. It's worked with other times, (No specifics off the top of my head) maybe, just, maybe it could work for us.
Qualcomm will only spend resources developing an ICS driver if the cell phone makers and the cell service providers demand it. Qualcomm isn't likely to spend their precious resources so that a relatively small hacking community can run ICS on old chips which will likely never be designed into another Andorid phone.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Good chance we will, its just a service pack after all. I mean the hard part is getting the system to boot and be stable in the first place, and we got it to do that. Thanks to tdm, and the rest of the devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.