ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Early morning update flash of the 6-30 nightly. Running pretty good :)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It's because we don't have the appropriate drivers, and may never get them. It's been mentioned a few times. Do some more digging in this thread, and you'll several explanations that are more detailed, and possibly more correct than mine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Nightly is not listed in Romkeeper. Why?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Because @tdm stated that he was updating RomKeeper and did not included nightlies yet. It works for me on CAI, quattrimus, and CM7. tdm may have updates disabled since he is working on updates and new features for RomKeeper.

Get nightlies with the goo.im app.

He said he would work on many things beginning Monday, repeat, work on many things BEGINNING Monday (NOT FINISH on Monday, so don't pester him and say I told you ;)), when he returns from his mini vacation.

lesheifner

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
On the VS660

As usual, I got impatient and tried the latest nightly build 06.30.12, and it's still a no service situation. It was very exciting, nonetheless. Gonna have to go back to BobZHome's 01.19.12 build of CM7 for now, but I'm going to be watching this thread relentlessly.

As previously stated, the Home and Menu buttons are indeed still reversed. I got a FC on the clock upon booting up, and since there is no service, presumably, contacts FC'd on me upon an attempt to click the phone shortcut. I also tried a recent apk I had for Chrome Beta (out of beta now,) and it told me something about having the wrong version of Android. There's probably a reason for that.

I can't wait for updates.

Last edited:

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
On the VS660

As usual, I got impatient and tried the latest nightly build 06.30.12, and it's still a no service situation. It was very exciting, nonetheless. Gonna have to go back to BobZHome's 01.19.12 build of CM7 for now, but I'm going to be watching this thread relentlessly.

As previously stated, the Home and Menu buttons are indeed still reversed. I got a FC on the clock upon booting up, and since there is no service, presumably, contacts FC'd on me upon an attempt to click the phone shortcut. I also tried a recent apk I had for Chrome Beta (out of beta now,) and it told me something about having the wrong version of Android. There's probably a reason for that.

I can't wait for updates.

A little more info would be helpful. Did you format boot/system/data/cache and wipe dalvick before flashing the ROM? How did you download the ROM (3g, wifi, or on pc)? I had issues when downloading over wifi....I have always had success when downloading to pc then transferring the file under usb mount. I'm not sure if this is necessary or not, but after I encountered a problem recently, I formatted/wiped everything, reflashed the pre1beta3, then re-flashed the latest nightly.

Also, tdm does have 3 different software versions; are you absolutely certain you downloaded the appropriate one? The reversed home/menu problem you stated is (usually) indicative of flashing the wrong ROM (say, the software for the Opti-S when you have an Opti-V).

Don't give up...try the above steps and if necessary come back here with a little more info. There are several people here willing to assist.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
A little more info would be helpful. Did you format boot/system/data/cache and wipe dalvick before flashing the ROM? How did you download the ROM (3g, wifi, or on pc)? I had issues when downloading over wifi....I have always had success when downloading to pc then transferring the file under usb mount. I'm not sure if this is necessary or not, but after I encountered a problem recently, I formatted/wiped everything, reflashed the pre1beta3, then re-flashed the latest nightly.

Also, tdm does have 3 different software versions; are you absolutely certain you downloaded the appropriate one? The reversed home/menu problem you stated is (usually) indicative of flashing the wrong ROM (say, the software for the Opti-S when you have an Opti-V).

Don't give up...try the above steps and if necessary come back here with a little more info. There are several people here willing to assist.

If I remember correctly, tdm stated radio was not working in VS660. So known issue to be solved.

via LG-LS670 w tdm quattrimus ICS & Tapatalk 2

lesheifner

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
A little more info would be helpful....

Thanks for the response. I'm going to go back over what you suggested and start from scratch. Come to think of it, I did not wipe before installing, so that's why I got the FC's. I definitely used the right ROM. Wiped and reinstalled and still no service. The response about the radio not working was correct. Just waiting on TDM's fix. If I could do it myself, I would. But I'm a low-renter, and I don't know how.

Thanks.

kappacat

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

The lack of service and the buttons messed up are that way for vs660. They didn't flash the wrong rom. TDM said he was going to look into fixing the radio problems and the button problems.

m3rkman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
tried sending mms on 6-30-12 nightly caused reboot, thought mms was working on this build :/

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.