ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thinkin of trying this, is there any advantage over revolutionred's rom besides the theme and adblocker? Just curious, because currently I'm using red's and my battery life is amazin. Will try either way. Thanks.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Thinkin of trying this, is there any advantage over revolutionred's rom besides the theme and adblocker? Just curious, because currently I'm using red's and my battery life is amazin. Will try either way. Thanks.

You should read through the changelog. His is stock but Rodimus has tons of optimizations.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You should read through the changelog. His is stock but Rodimus has tons of optimizations.

I did. Thanks, will be tryin this soon. I was only askin because previously when I used themes with battery % in status bar, it tended to drain battery a little more quicker than stock. If this isn't an issue, than this will most definitely be my new rom.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I did. Thanks, will be tryin this soon. I was only askin because previously when I used themes with battery % in status bar, it tended to drain battery a little more quicker than stock. If this isn't an issue, than this will most definitely be my new rom.

The % is only an xml edit to allow more battery images. It will not cause a greater batery drain than not having it :)

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Flashed it with your exact instructions, 3g is on but not working. I'll try wiping everythin including system before flashing the rom, than I won't wipe anythin for the theme. I'll update this when I'm done. First thing I did was adb uninstall facebook lol. Phone seems to be insanely hot with first boot, but it could be a glitch, we'll see. Runnin smooth though, more so than what I had.

Edit: 3g working after I wiped everythin, including system before I flashed the rom. Bigger problem now though, wi-fi doesn't work. I just get an "error" when I click it. Reverting to backup for now.

Last edited:

immascorpio1114

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I also followed your exact instructions:
I'm getting the message "error" when I try to Turn on my Wi-Fi. 3G kills battery life so I need the Wi-Fi

Last edited:

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Nvm links are updated. Assuming theme wasn't the issue than. Will try thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member