ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone really do any comparison between this and revolutionred's rom?

I was looking for something new (to change from red's rom) because after sitting on the charger all night, the phone is very unresponsive the next morning until I reboot it...

Are there really any large differences besides the themes? I like the blue btw...

fuji_T

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have having trouble flashing my phone.

i used the recovery flasher: rooted it and installed the recovery software. The phone reboots.

then i try to use the recovery flasher (after it reboots) to flash the firmware but it says that i don't have the permissions

I have also tried flashing from the SD Card but it says that the file verification failed. i am at a loss. Any ideas? Thanks

00damedash

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have having trouble flashing my phone.

i used the recovery flasher: rooted it and installed the recovery software. The phone reboots.

then i try to use the recovery flasher (after it reboots) to flash the firmware but it says that i don't have the permissions

I have also tried flashing from the SD Card but it says that the file verification failed. i am at a loss. Any ideas? Thanks

im assuming ur using ROMtools right? know that every time u reboot it unroots cuz itz temp root untill u flash a custom rom

1.u gotta reroot (using super1 click & clicking on the shell root option)
2.then u rename any new recovery vrecovery
3.open ROMtools and follo the on screen prompts

RICH33389

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the rodimusrom v 1.2.2 onto my optimus v.

A couple questions though
My home screen looks just like the one on the first page(theme1) but my battery indicator does not show the number (percentage) like the picture shows, and how do I change my theme to theme 1 to theme 2(the cool blue one)

swoon

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the rodimusrom v 1.2.2 onto my optimus v.

A couple questions though
My home screen looks just like the one on the first page(theme1) but my battery indicator does not show the number (percentage) like the picture shows, and how do I change my theme to theme 1 to theme 2(the cool blue one)

If you want theme2, you simply need to copy to your SD card, reboot into recovery and flash it.

RICH33389

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So all I do is copy the file to my sd card, then reboot into recovery, and install the theme from zip?

Also, can I delete the files on my sd card once I have them installed(like the rodimus rom)

00damedash

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So all I do is copy the file to my sd card, then reboot into recovery, and install the theme from zip?

Also, can I delete the files on my sd card once I have them installed(like the rodimus rom)

yes select install from zip & yes u can delete the fies off of ur sd

eggFuJON

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I have gone through all the Optimus V roms--RedRevolution, Rodimus, aospCMod CM7, and Zefie's CM7. The 2.3 Gingerbread roms yielded poor battery life. So now I'm back on Rodimus since it got updated.

The top things I miss about the GB builds are the notification bar power controls, the GB keyboard, the electron beam screen on/off animations, ability to charge quickly. Battery life was the final judgment in jumping back to a Froyo rom.

Hey, mmmark111 or anyone else. Are you able to integrate the notification bar power controls? What about the electron beam animations? If you could somehow integrate those into this or any 2.2 roms that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87