ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinaz#AC

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Black and Blue v3 theme giving me black notification text (same with date)

This was on a new install flash of the rom that i booted into fully first then went back to recovery and flashed the theme.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I love this theme but i went back to stock (reflashed rom) version as its kind of a pain not seeing the notification text.

From post below mine:
Try the one he made for me. It fixes the text issue. This has been covered already.

jmel is referring to User Requested Themes: URT Theme 1 (made to jmel's specifications) on the OP. This one does have the fixed font colors. Not a fix per say but does work and can be used until the original theme is updated. Thanks jmel. I will use this one but will update as soon as the original is fixed because i like the stuff that yours did not include.

Last edited:

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Does this Rom support apps2sd+? I have tried everything to get it to work but, none of the apps ( apps2sd+, Link2sd ) can find the partition. I flashed the DT script but, that did not work either.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does this Rom support apps2sd+? I have tried everything to get it to work but, none of the apps ( apps2sd+, Link2sd ) can find the partition. I flashed the DT script but, that did not work either.

Link2SD works, used it exclusively.
If you flashed DT then link2sd won't work, incompatible together.
Describe your troubles in more detail.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I re-flashed without the script and then tried the method from this-http://forum.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/73753-howto-using-larger-sd-cards-no-more-storage-woes.html I used the recovery to partition the sd card and then tried link2sd but when I select the ext2 option I get this error-Mount script cannot be created, Mount: No such device, ext2 may not be supported on your device. Try FAT32 on the second partition, I did this too and I get this error-Mount: invalid argument.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I re-flashed without the script and then tried the method from this-http://forum.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/73753-howto-using-larger-sd-cards-no-more-storage-woes.html I used the recovery to partition the sd card and then tried link2sd but when I select the ext2 option I get this error-Mount script cannot be created, Mount: No such device, ext2 may not be supported on your device. Try FAT32 on the second partition, I did this too and I get this error-Mount: invalid argument.

Try changing your partition to ext3, that was what I used.
It worked with the included 005 kernel and the 010 too.
Otherwise, someone more knowledgeable than I could help.

P.S. How did you get rid of the script?

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope, ext3 did not work either. I have tried fat32, ext2, ext3 and none of them has worked yet.

P. S. I had to re- flash my Rom to remove the script

Edit: I finally got it to work, I had to set it to FAT for the second partition.

Last edited:

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Nope, ext3 did not work either. I have tried fat32, ext2, ext3 and none of them has worked yet.

P. S. I had to re- flash my Rom to remove the script

Edit: I finally got it to work, I had to set it to FAT for the second partition.

That's curious, I got ext3 to work..maybe you had to wipe the sdext partition?
try to get ext to work. Then you can also move the dalvik files.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

I thought you meant you flashed the rom without the built-in complete wipe script.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am moving the dalvik files too, at least it is giving me the option and it is transferring everything without a problem. So far everything is perfect, I just hope there will not be any problems with the FAT format.

dlaxtn2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
been craming for hours

hi all i am new to android but have experience in linux and recently got my phone because i thought i would enjoy playing with some hacks. Anyway i have been craming stuff from these forums for hours i rooted my phone earlier today but i am having trouble loading anything from recovery mode when i hit apply sdcard it says e failed to mount and some things like that can anyone help i would really like to play with some of these roms thanx.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
hi all i am new to android but have experience in linux and recently got my phone because i thought i would enjoy playing with some hacks. Anyway i have been craming stuff from these forums for hours i rooted my phone earlier today but i am having trouble loading anything from recovery mode when i hit apply sdcard it says e failed to mount and some things like that can anyone help i would really like to play with some of these roms thanx.
This is really hard to read. Proper grammar and punctuation go a long way ;)

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if posting this here is worthwhile or not but...Using this ROM and adding the Bumblebee kernel the boot animation no longer freezes up at midpoint. The boot time is faster. This has always been my favorite ROM but with using the BB Kernel it's going to be hard for me to find a combo to top it. :D

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if posting this here is worthwhile or not but...Using this ROM and adding the Bumblebee kernel the boot animation no longer freezes up at midpoint. The boot time is faster. This has always been my favorite ROM but with using the BB Kernel it's going to be hard for me to find a combo to top it. :D

Whoa! Thank you very much for mentioning this! I found the thread with the kernel and read the whole thread before giving this a try and found it to be very much like you said, an extraordinary improvement. You can totally see when the overclocking kicks in as the boot animation kicks into high gear!

--bornagainpenguin

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! Thank you very much for mentioning this! I found the thread with the kernel and read the whole thread before giving this a try and found it to be very much like you said, an extraordinary improvement. You can totally see when the overclocking kicks in as the boot animation kicks into high gear!

--bornagainpenguin

Yeah on the boot animation it's poking right along like normal then all of a sudden TURBO! haha. Plus my boot time has been cut down a lot. I don't even get to see much of the turbo android boot anymore. Not that it is a bad thing. Glad I could suggest this and help someone else enjoy this great ROM even more. :D

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I know mmmark111 is probably still with out phone and still having lots of classes possiby exams too. I can't wait for his return to the forums. I still owe him my donation lol.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
hey kreatur3 is the bumblebee kernal any faster then 005 in general tho? how about battery life?
Yes it is faster than 005 but on battery life I'm not sure. I'm all over the place all day long in how I use it so one day I'll have to charge it halfway through and the next I won't have to charge it at all...sorry for no info on that part lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38