ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradhoschar

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Installed this ROM on Friday. Had a lil problem syncing to Goog, but after i wiped the cache, it worked fine. I have CPU master free running stable at 787...haven't noticed ANY bugs with it....Very good work guys, keep it up:-$:mad:

mtndew948

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
what is the camera fix for the 6/01 build?i know its probably in this forum somewhere but i really dont want to dig through hundreds of pages trying to find it..:-\

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
thanks,but i know what its for what i meant tho is how do i get it,is it something i have to install on my phone or what?
I believe its a flashable zip that you can flash from the recovery menu, the one where you flashed the rom. The download should be maybe 10 pages back or so.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
If you use the search this thread tool at the top of the page and type in camera fix, you can find a link to the original post about it over at xda, search is your friend, or should be! ;)

Reactions: mtndew948

anon283326

Android Addict
Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So is it just a zip file that you can do a dirty flash on in recovery mode? Our do u have to wipe some stuff first...?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mtndew948

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
You should wipe cache and dalvik cache since the lib files are different. Then just flash it. ;)
when i try to flash the camera fix this is what it does

install from sd card...
finding update package...
opening update package...
E:wrong digest for META-INF/MANI
FEST.MF in META-INF/CERT.SF
E:Verification failed

installation aborted.

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
when i try to flash the camera fix this is what it does

install from sd card...
finding update package...
opening update package...
E:wrong digest for META-INF/MANI
FEST.MF in META-INF/CERT.SF
E:Verification failed

installation aborted.

It's probably a corrupted download. Download it again. If the new download still doesn't work try selecting that option "disable signature verification". Try a new download first.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
turn off verification from within your recovery and it'll let you flash it.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Always check for errors and sign everything properly before you publish/upload to the internet.

This happened to me once. Everyone needs to make sure updates meet a high enough standard.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk

SagaciousB

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Sad - this thread seems to be dying. I guess the long delay since a new release has kind of killed interest in this rom? Or are the other new gingerbread roms stealing the attention?

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Sad - this thread seems to be dying. I guess the long delay since a new release has kind of killed interest in this rom? Or are the other new gingerbread roms stealing the attention?

Both. I left aosp because, for me at least, ath3nos has more things working and a few extra options this one doesn't. Once IHO has ext support working properly I will switch to that one as it is the most actively developed CM7 rom for our phones at the moment. Ath3nos doesn't count because it isn't for our phone and based off the same source that IHO is using. :)

Nit3H8wk

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried iho just too choppy/laggy compared to this rom. also rom manager can't find any roms under download just gapps and superuser so I can't even use the most recent version of this rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.