ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Battery life hreatly improved for me on this latest build. I have been browsing my phone (not internet) nonstop for about an hour and I only dropped from 100% to 93% (I forced sync through Widgetsoid to test something so maybe that ate a chunk). Overall, I am finally satisfied with aospCMod!
Great news! Sorry to the other user, I will try my best to fwd the questions and keep this thread as up to date as I can.

confuzion

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed to this rom. One thing i noticed is that after a call ends while im on the phone. The screen stays black for a good 15 seconds before I can do anything like going to the homescreen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Lunacy1134

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this last night. The only issue I have encountered so far was that sync didn't start working until after the first reboot.

Linpack: 9.615@806mhz, 7.406@600mhz (was ~7.4 in stock-Froyo @600mhz)
Quadrant: 1056@806mhz, 875@600mhz (was 441 in stock-Froyo @600mhz)

Thanks for the work everyone; very appreciative here! ;)

Last edited:

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this last night. The only issue I have encountered so far was that sync didn't start working until after the first reboot.

Stable overclock at 806mhz (didn't try higher)

Linpack: 9.615 (was ~7.5 in stock-Froyo @600mhz)
Quadrant: 1056 (was 441 in stock-Froyo @600mhz)

Thanks for the work everyone; very appreciative here! ;)

some more CM options are coming soon. maybe today ;)

glenroebuck

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just flashed last night as well - other than my crappy luck oceing i on ly have one issue. When I make a call the proximity sensor gets all messed up and the screen never comes back.

glenroebuck

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i take that back wirless connections seem spotty, working one min then network error the next...oh and yes I followed step by step instructions on wiping and installing in order.

glenroebuck

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have to say this is awesome - I am dumping verizon and my incredible for this - 25 a month and gingy goodness? and this phone performance is great - even though I can only get to 750 mhz it is snappy and fast and all the greatness of GB I am saving 35 a month

quadrant scores 1042
linpack 9.076 in 9.24 seconds

Reactions: DaveSin

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I have to say this is awesome - I am dumping verizon and my incredible for this - 25 a month and gingy goodness? and this phone performance is great - even though I can only get to 750 mhz it is snappy and fast and all the greatness of GB I am saving 35 a month

quadrant scores 1042
linpack 9.076 in 9.24 seconds

My thoughts exactly. When the official gingerbread uploads comes to V we get updated drivers...so hopefully it'll be even faster.

Lunacy1134

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
proximity sensor you have to turn it on.

I am still having this problem with my phone even though I did this:

Settings -> Call Settings -> Always Use Proximity => Checked

Is this the correct setting? In the mean time I've just left Keep screen awake on to avoid the problem, but this is a major battery drain!

Settings -> Call Settings -> Keep screen awake => Checked

Status
Not open for further replies.