ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nit3H8wk

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
problem with non Bluetooth headset

I can hear from my headset but people can't hear me. this is with the headset that came with my phone not Bluetooth.

unkuser

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Proximity sensor is working in this new version.
My location is not working via wifi or mobile network
Wifi tethering not working(use Wifi tether for this)

For some reason I keep going back to the stock rom. At least I know everything is working.

Does anybody know if I can install a differentkernl with the stock rom?. I need ext3 support. Running out of space.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
So far so good with this latest build.

Wifi tethering is no-go
Proximity seems to be ok, but haven't tested much yet.
Will be watching battery life closely, been getting better with each build.

Thanks for the new release devs!

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Sucks I can't charge my phone with it off, just boots phone. Any fix?

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Explain?

If your talking about the autoreboot, its something built into the gingerbread rom.
I dont know of a way to bypass this. It is kinda frustrating but /shrug.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Explain?

If your talking about the autoreboot, its something built into the gingerbread rom.
I dont know of a way to bypass this. It is kinda frustrating but /shrug.
I like to turn the phone off to charge it faster however when it's completely off and I plug in the charger the phone boots itself up. Thought it was a bug since the charging screen normally comes up, dumb move gingerbread!

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I like to turn the phone off to charge it faster however when it's completely off and I plug in the charger the phone boots itself up. Thought it was a bug since the charging screen normally comes up, dumb move gingerbread!

The faster charging has be discussed in another thread, but here is the basics.

Use a wall charger and the phone should charge just as fast as it would with the phone off. It takes 450ma to charge the phone, well thats the most it will charge with. Your wall charger should be .7a so unless your running something it will not charge any faster turned off than on. Just put it in airplane mode and oogle and ahhh at the speed :D.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The faster charging has be discussed in another thread, but here is the basics.

Use a wall charger and the phone should charge just as fast as it would with the phone off. It takes 450ma to charge the phone, well thats the most it will charge with. Your wall charger should be .7a so unless your running something it will not charge any faster turned off than on. Just put it in airplane mode and oogle and ahhh at the speed :D.

Want to know something strange? I found that the phone draws 40mA even when off and the battery is full. I wonder what google decided to leave on.....they are watching us....

wired57

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Want to know something strange? I found that the phone draws 40mA even when off and the battery is full. I wonder what google decided to leave on.....they are watching us....
the voltage regulators probilly to be able to start the system up, rather then do it from battery, it's part of the soft start stuff.

Godbilla

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
anyone have a circle battery mod that works for this rom..saw the big instructions under the wiki... but I'd rather use one someone else created that actually works so I don't go through all that work then it doesn't end up working :/.

BTW this ROM is awesome.. great work. This was my first time using 2.3.3 and I have to say I am impressed coming from 2.2 roms. The no MMS thing is easy to get used to.

shawayne21

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried getting the Xionia recovery, and when I go into recovery now it turns into a blue screen with white letters saying:

Fastboot
udc_start()

After that, i tried installing this recovery, and the same thing happened. Im using ROMtools to flash the recovery's. Any other way to flash a recovery?

devgru82

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: shawayne21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non