Google my tracks doesn't work?

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
So I started kyaking recently and I wanted an app to track my distance and track so.I found Google my tracks.but ythat app and apps similiar all force close on open, why? Please and thank you :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I just used my tracks this morning on Bumble bee and it worked great. It might be conflicting with another program. Might want to try reinstalling it, or wiping the dalvik cache. Just some thoughts, but I'm no expert on these things.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Neither of them work they force close as soon as I open them I'm running the 20110601 version of aosp without the mms fix, could that be why for some reason?

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Next time you flash a rom, try installing it first and run it...before you install other apps. The other person is using aosp, so I wouldn't think that is the problem. Does google maps and your gps run fine? My tracks is tied in to maps...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
So I found out that anytime any app tries to use Google maps it force closes but Google maps app works flawlessly, what should I do.about that?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
When you installed aospCMod, did you restore using TitaniumBackup? If so, did you restore Maps? If you did, this could be causing your issue. You might have to uninstall maps via TitaniumBackup, reinstall it via the Market, and then see what happens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana