09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    You can check it on the phone. Open terminal and type:
    md5sum NAME_OF_FILE
    Nice thanks!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    10-07-2011 04:44 PM
    I use v6 script and I do notice a difference when I use it and I use options 9 and 11
    10-07-2011 04:49 PM
    Anyone have service crash in Central Florida? I make a call, lasts 4 seconds and then hangs up. Can't even call Virgin Mobile. Yes, my account is paid up. There is no indication of a service issue in my area according to the website.

sent from my Calkulin+Clemsyn 7 Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk
    10-07-2011 05:10 PM
    Anyone have service crash in Central Florida? I make a call, lasts 4 seconds and then hangs up. Can't even call Virgin Mobile. Yes, my account is paid up. There is no indication of a service issue in my area according to the website.

Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem... I thought it was the ROM. It is quite annoying, and I did all sorts of tests, but drew a blank and just gave up. Must be a service problem...

Edit: Forgot to mention I live in upstate NY. Whatever this is, its big...

Sent from my CM7'd NookColor using Tapatalk
    10-07-2011 05:24 PM
    Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem... I thought it was the ROM. It is quite annoying, and I did all sorts of tests, but drew a blank and just gave up. Must be a service problem...

Edit: Forgot to mention I live in upstate NY. Whatever this is, its big...

Sent from my CM7'd NookColor using Tapatalk
    Ok.... My wife's phone is on harmonia with the same issue. Definitely not the ROM. I still have text and data/web. No issues there.

10-07-2011 05:35 PM
    10-07-2011 06:23 PM
    Back up now. Working good.

10-07-2011 07:50 PM
    I have tried 8-11 and 9-12 options in V6 suprecharger and it does not add anything to IHO. After testing for a long time, my experience is that Bob's v3.1 latest kernel handles everything better without it. I would recommend deleting it as I did.
    Tbh its been sitting on my sdcard since everyone was hyped. Used it once. But stock rooted. Never toyched it since. Was jw

10-07-2011 09:21 PM
    yeah having that problem on a standard O V phone. not root no mods i am in WPB,FL area.
    10-07-2011 10:24 PM
    for some reason my phone wont vibrate anymore when i recieve text messages (it vibrates when i recieve calls and when im playing games on it)
    10-08-2011 12:18 AM
    Is it safe to rename the roms and flash them or will you break something?

10-08-2011 02:20 AM
    for some reason my phone wont vibrate anymore when i recieve text messages (it vibrates when i recieve calls and when im playing games on it)
    Go to Settings > Notification settings > Vibrate in the messaging app and make sure it's set to Always.

~Azrael's Kiss~
    10-08-2011 03:13 AM
    Is it safe to rename the roms and flash them or will you break something?

There shouldn't be anything wrong with renaming the ROM's zip file, as long as you don't change the extension.

~Azrael's Kiss~
    10-08-2011 03:15 AM
    Does this gapps work with backside?... gapps-gb-20110828-
    10-08-2011 05:45 AM
    i dont see why any version wouldnt, but why not just use the newest one? 20110613
    10-08-2011 06:36 AM
    i dont see why any version wouldnt, but why not just use the newest one? 20110613
    Umm 20110828 is newer than 20110613 0828 is August 28th and 0613 is June 13th
    Eollie and cole2kb like this.
    10-08-2011 09:44 AM
    I have been very happy with the BOBZ IMO rom and I've kept it up to date. Until now. I have downloaded the latest zip (I was on the version back and I've probably reflashed 10 times keeping up to date, so I know what to do). I flashed it through Xionia recovery and when I reboot, it just goes to the red LG logo (the 2nd logo) and stays. Can't get a shell through adb even after 5 minutes or so, so it appears to just be hung.

Restore from backup and everything is fine. Tried downloading the file again, etc. Also tried flashing to clockworkmod recovery (Hate the camera key on it). Nope. Same thing.

Without adb connection I can't logcat in. It looks like it is just not able to boot at all. Is anyone else seeing this? Any advice on how to proceed? Well... stick with the last version since I don't have any problems with it might be good advice, but I suspect most of you are like me and always want the latest for no good reason.
    10-08-2011 10:36 AM
    What's the source for that?

It's not listed at
    Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki
    or
    [addon][CM7] Updated / More Google Apps [2011-08-15] - Android @ MoDaCo

So I'd be hesitant to try it...
    10-08-2011 02:34 PM
    What's the source for that?

It's not listed at
    Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki
    or
    [addon][CM7] Updated / More Google Apps [2011-08-15] - Android @ MoDaCo

So I'd be hesitant to try it...
    It's on the CyanogenMod Forum. New .gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip package available. - CyanogenMod Forum
    java007 likes this.
    10-08-2011 02:54 PM
    I am loving the 10/04 build! Is there an app like Titanium Backup that lets you keep your desktop settings and tweaks also?
    10-08-2011 08:37 PM
    Running Backside 9/28, and I'm having the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, and it's annoying the heck out of me. Tried clearing data and cache on the market, uninstalling updates, rebooting... I can download some apps, but not all. I have 97 megabytes left of internal storage, and around 100 apps installed (Pretty much all moved to the SD Card.) Earlier I couldn't update the theme on my phone that I was using (LunarUi) so I uninstalled it. When I tried to reinstall it however, it wouldn't reinstall, and I got the error. Other apps, however, I can download, so I tried downloading an app that would clear the cache and I used it. LunarUi still wouldn't install.

TL;DR I'm getting the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, how can I fix it?
    10-08-2011 09:13 PM
    Running Backside 9/28, and I'm having the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, and it's annoying the heck out of me. Tried clearing data and cache on the market, uninstalling updates, rebooting... I can download some apps, but not all. I have 97 megabytes left of internal storage, and around 100 apps installed (Pretty much all moved to the SD Card.) Earlier I couldn't update the theme on my phone that I was using (LunarUi) so I uninstalled it. When I tried to reinstall it however, it wouldn't reinstall, and I got the error. Other apps, however, I can download, so I tried downloading an app that would clear the cache and I used it. LunarUi still wouldn't install.

TL;DR I'm getting the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, how can I fix it?
    make sure you have ~80mb (or more) free on your /data partition, remove 01mvdalvik from /system/etc/init.d, reboot into recovery, clear /cache and Dalvik cache, reboot
    JerryScript likes this.
    10-08-2011 11:19 PM
    Does this rom allow the LG Optimus V to be shut off while charging? Because when I shut it off and plug it in, it just reboots into the phone. Anyway to fix this or am I doing something wrong?
    10-09-2011 02:59 AM
    Does this rom allow the LG Optimus V to be shut off while charging? Because when I shut it off and plug it in, it just reboots into the phone. Anyway to fix this or am I doing something wrong?
    You're not doing anything wrong. Boot from plugged into power is a CM7 "Feature". Its a bug, I don't know if its being worked on by the CM7 devs but we can't fix it on our end.
    10-09-2011 03:36 AM
    Hey all! I am loving the 10/04 build! I officially have an addiction to changing my ROMs the second they become available. I have a problem I know...Is there an app like Titanium Pro, that lets you keep your desktop settings and tweaks also? It is a must have for anyone who suffers from "Chronic ROM Disorder" like me, but just doesn't allow me to backup setting and personal tweaks to my sd card, or on the cloud or something.It's really no biggie but if it could save me an hour of re-tweaking ADW or other apps it would be appreciated. I'd still upgrade anyway! Thanks again you masters of Mods'!
    I use Titanium Backup Pro and ensure I backup the launcher... The only retweaking you may have to do is redo the widgets... I do a wipe, reload, restore, and retweak in less than 20 minutes... Titanium Backup does do what you are asking, you just have to be careful what you choose to backup and restore, as some settings could cause adverse issues...

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk
    RT78 likes this.
    10-09-2011 09:35 AM
6,009 ... 8889909192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD