[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
There's a new version of the music player? Is there a changelog anywhere it any major improvements?

Sent from my Optimus V running IHO Android 2.3.7

brainwash

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
What? Verizon has better coverage? I wonder if that's why it's so much more money...
sorry to see you go.
Latest MiRaGe with headset button working is excellent! Since I have wifi and GB Internet calling works great (Google Voice+ ipkall+ callcentric), I'll keep my $25 per month unlimited data plan.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
What? Verizon has better coverage? I wonder if that's why it's so much more money...
sorry to see you go.
Latest MiRaGe with headset button working is excellent! Since I have wifi and GB Internet calling works great (Google Voice+ ipkall+ callcentric), I'll keep my $25 per month unlimited data plan.

Around me if u live kinda backwoods (bfe), they have veruzon, they have coverage there. But sprint is really just around major highways/toown.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerryscript, does your latest build have the new music player on it? I flashed it last night but the music player I have is the old version (2.3.7). Or is this the new version?

I seemed to have had a type or something when I included the new Music player in the latest build. Uninstall then reinstall and it will work fine. Sorry for the trouble. ;)

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
ok i been having this problem a while ago when i try to donwload app from the android market that are like 5mb or more it tell me that i dont have sufficient space in my phone.
but have over 100mb free on phone and about 900mb free on the sd card but if i install then by the apk from the internet or the amazon app store the install ok is just on the android market
im gonna pu t some screenshot hope you can help me guy

i have now mrg666 CM7.1-IHO-MiRaGe October 16, 2011
but i use to have earlys version of JerryScript BACKside and it happend too

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
ok i been having this problem a while ago when i try to donwload app from the android market that are like 5mb or more it tell me that i dont have sufficient space in my phone.
but have over 100mb free on phone and about 900mb free on the sd card but if i install then by the apk from the internet or the amazon app store the install ok is just on the android market

this happens to me time to time too. i don't really know what the cause is and i don't think there's a true fix in place unfortunately. i usually just deleted a couple of apps and then download the one i really want.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

You can open the terminal and issue the command
Code:
df -m
The output will give what you have available in /data and /cache in megabytes. If there is no space left and you believe that there are not so many applications to fill that space, I would clean wipe the system (including /data and /system) and reflash the ROM. I use link2sd and it works perfect for me.

By the way, your problem is not an IHO bug. Either there is a problem with flashing the ROM or this is an app2sd/user error or second SD partition has a problem.

Last edited:

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You can open the terminal and issue the command
Code:
df -m
The output will give what you have available in /data and /cache in megabytes. If there is no space left and you believe that there are not so many applications to fill that space, I would clean wipe the system (including /data and /system) and reflash the ROM. I use link2sd and it works perfect for me.

By the way, your problem is not an IHO bug. Either there is a problem with flashing the ROM or this is an app2sd/user error or second SD partition has a problem.

thank you i will try that and report back

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Jerry what are the future plans with the new ics version of android

These ROMs are based off of CM source. Whatever CM does next, I'm sure it'll happen on our phones!

Sent from my IHO CM7.1'd Optimus V using Tapatalk

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
this happens to me time to time too. i don't really know what the cause is and i don't think there's a true fix in place unfortunately. i usually just deleted a couple of apps and then download the one i really want.

You could backup apps and data with titanium, delete the app an install what u want, and restore it.

Imo it's a lifesaver having titanium, i got pro, i schedule backup of new apps every 2 days, and redo of all apps n data the days in between. I set it for 2 am, it takes no time at alll to complete.

bg812

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi i dont get on here much i flashed the latest update but i keep having trouble installing apps they freeze and dont install and i noticed that now the superuser app is gone anyone had any trouble before

loudcloud

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to make installation of IHO CM7 easier for link2sd user? I started using link2sd when I was on the stock ROM by using Xionia recovery to add another fat32 partition to my SD card for link2sd to use (stock could only read fat32). When I try to flash a new IHO CM7 release, the new ROM won't install properly unless I uninstall most of my apps, install the ROM, then reinstall the apps.

Would changing my 2nd partition to ext2 or ext4 let me update the IHO CM7 ROM releases without removing/reinstalling the apps? If yes, what tool would be best for changing the partition fs?

bg812

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
a ext4 part will work with link2sd and the a2sd script i used the same ext4 on my prevail with link2sd and a2sdgui but it would be better to reinstall the rom and start over

Reactions: loudcloud