[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How do I change the Virgin Mobile on the drop down ? With BumbleBee you could open up build.prop and with text editor you could change the name to whatever you wanted but those same strings are not working this time?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
New build is up:

BACKside-IHO-VM670-11092011.zip
md5sum dcc4421b4ad568fbc86bd7d7403cc559

GreenMachineTheme-11092011.zip

Changes:
- market download fix, cache is now calculated differently (needs testing)
- added a first try at an update checker (see app drawer, needs testing)
- more integration with recent omap update should improve video performance
- lots of small changes mostly to files not associated with the OV

Thanks to Blarf, BobZhome, mrg666, Whyzor, the CM7 team, and a lot of others! ;)

I thought i was the only one so i went to the github page and it goes to mediafires main page.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

aznkaz

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
11/09 looks great. I'm loving the independent volume for headsets.:)

The update checker is telling me there's a new version out then links me to the version that I just installed. Just thought I'd let you know.

Have you guys seen the new rom at xda its based off Jerry's but it's a heavily ics themed with tweaks. I'll probably give it a shot when it's a little more complete.
[ROM] Ice Cream Sandwich - BACKside Edition [RC1] - xda-developers

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I'd say i like the idea of the update checker. Currently its telling me there is an update available. When I hit download it takes me to the mediafire download page. So not quite working right yet since I am on the latest build but thought I'd share my experience with update checker

Reactions: JerryScript

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wondering if there if anywhere that I can view what icons mean what in the status bar? Specifically the green/white wifi icon. (I'm not themed).

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Green means you are connected to Google's networks.

White means you have internet access, but are not signed into Google's networks.

Thanks. When mine is white, I can't seem to use the internet at all, so I just assumed it meant I was connected to my network but had no internet access. Also never happened enough for me to figure it out myself for sure.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. When mine is white, I can't seem to use the internet at all, so I just assumed it meant I was connected to my network but had no internet access. Also never happened enough for me to figure it out myself for sure.

Jerry, running your latest also, and it periodically changes between, 3g on green, 3g on white, and 3g off(just white bars). But if i use wifi it stays green no prob. And my phone stays awake waaay too much now. (In the screenshot, u can tell where i flashed the rom. And i never touched for bout 2hr, so i know it wasnt me.)

ad0cc431-595f-fecf.jpg

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The first hours after flashing, your battery stats are not a true representation. They do no take into account usage during the time in recovery, and there is a ton of stuff going on in the background.

Always give it a day or two before you get concerned with battery life. ;)

stevenjbphone

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Build 11092011 is super nice.

First tried BumbleBee, then Harmonia - I like IHO better - nicer features and overall look with IHO.

I even used a terminal emulator to switch recoveries from Xionia to aospCWMod - so proud of myself. It was really easy - have used ADB and it is so much work to load the software required.

Thanks to all the developers who worked on this project. Great job.

BTW - how does call blocker work in IHO? Does it perform a call pick-up and hang-up, or just mask the incoming call.

Reactions: JerryScript

fstmstngs

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The CM7 call blocker sends the call to voicemail. Give Root Call Blocker from the market a try. It's well worth the $. I was getting 3-6 calls a day and having to filter the hangups out of my voicemail.

-Mike

kraven

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed this rom, first change from stock :)

When the next version comes out and i flash again, do i have to restore my installed apps again?

:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall