[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you get rid of the boot animation on BACKside?

On the 11-22 build, the rotating green boot animation doesn't move. It boots normally, but the animation is frozen.

Can I just get rid of it altogether?

Sent via VM670

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Why does the github IHO Download page look different (unstructured) now? I can no longer see the differences between the roms.

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Which IHO rom supports Darktremor? and ext3 or 4 ? Also when I partition my card what should I choose as my "swap size"? the largest size? What is a swap size? I just got a 16gb class 10microsd on black friday and I want to use it

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
How do you get rid of the boot animation on BACKside?

On the 11-22 build, the rotating green boot animation doesn't move. It boots normally, but the animation is frozen.

Can I just get rid of it altogether?

Sent via VM670

If you have a root explorer, just navigate to /system/media/ and delete bootanimation.zip.

I think Jerry uploaded a file to fix the frozen boot animation a few pages back in this thread.

There should also be a file some where in this thread that allows you to install any bootanimation you want. You'll have to search for it.

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Where might I find the download for the IHO 11092011 release? I'm thinking of switching back from the current build.
Also, when I switch, do I just apply it as a regular update? Or do I need to do a full wipe

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Any particular reason you want to switch back?

I'll post a link when I'm at my PC if you meant the 1109 backside build.

I was curious if the new build had anything to do with some small bugs.. I posted a thread on how my accounts aren't staying saved after reboot, I was wondering if one of the older builds did that also. If not, I think I'll be fine :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87