Backup contacts.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, what can I use to backup my wives contacts? Will they be lost after flashing custom recovery or after flashing a new rom? Thanks everyone!

Should be fine when you get in the new ROM all you have to do is sign in with the google account tied to the phone and it will sync the contacts back on the phone.

nascar2428

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, what can I use to backup my wives contacts? Will they be lost after flashing custom recovery or after flashing a new rom? Thanks everyone!
They are backed up on your google account and will automatically be back on your phone after your reboot and sign into the market. That is as long as you have sync enabled. Settings account sync.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
click the contacts icon, and then hit the menu button. Select import/export and export your contacts to sdcard when you flash the new rom do the same except choose import. Also as others have said google backs up your contacts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non