[Update] Adobe Flash 11.0 (Tested & Working)

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
[Update 11.0] Attached is Flash Player 11.0.1.152 that is compatible with our ARMv6 processors. Big thanks goes to Jameslepable for the initial find.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Update 10.3]: I found a version of Flash 10.3 that works on our ARMv6 processors. You can check out the changes in version 10.3 here. Credit for this build goes to Maipad and by.adrian. Download in attachments.

This only works on custom ROMs!

For information on how to get Flash 10.3 on a stock ROM, read here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10.2] I stumbled across this on xda and couldn't help but share. Flash 10.2 working on our Optimus V. The difference between 10.1 and 10.2 is night and day in rendering speed and usability.

Download link: install_flash_player_10.2.157.340.apk

Original Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.2 on ARMv6 - xda-developers

Last edited:

yogi4

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Adobe Flash 10.2 (Tested & Working)

As did I download and play a flash game online. Worked great!! Thanks Spiral_ouT

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Oh wow, what an amazing change. Just played a few flash games.

Thanks so much for posting this!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

hmm....weird. i already unistalled because i my phone froze twice and i had to pull the batter both times.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
What apps that require flash will work with this? I use another arm7 phone for ESPN but would like to use one device only

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

pandacookie

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

This made my phone's contacts not display properly. Weird. Uninstalled. Shame too. It worked amazing otherwise.

fenrix

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

What rom do you use Pandacookie?
I just tested artofgregmartin.com
works great.
No issues here.

pandacookie

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm using Jerryscripts 10/10 build. It was the strangest thing. After I uninstalled it all was back to normal.

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Tested on a few sites hulu says unsupported platform even with a different user agent. Sometimes the browser would enter a force close loop that is fixed by clearing browser data in the application settings.

other than that it seems very stable and I want to thank whoever developed and posted this. Not having access to flash on a mobile is a major limitation and this helps a lot.

EDIT:

This made my phone's contacts not display properly. Weird. Uninstalled. Shame too. It worked amazing otherwise.

That doesn't make any sense. Adobe Flash Player should be nothing more than a plugin that operates internally inside the Android "webkit" mobile browser. Basically, it should have nothing to do with your phone contacts. That's like saying the camera makes google maps crash. It's unrelated imo.

I'm on MiRaGe CM7 and have not experienced any problems with my contacts and phone apps.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pandacookie

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

That doesn't make any sense. Adobe Flash Player should be nothing more than a plugin that operates internally inside the Android "webkit" mobile browser. Basically, it should have nothing to do with your phone contacts. That's like saying the camera makes google maps crash. It's unrelated imo.

I'm on MiRaGe CM7 and have not experienced any problems with my contacts and phone apps.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Well, it happened.

EDIT: Reinstalled. Seems to be working well now. I wonder what happened the first time?

Last edited:

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

What apps that require flash will work with this? I use another arm7 phone for ESPN but would like to use one device only

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Flash is for web content. It can be used in the native browser, some 3rd party browsers such as Dolphin, and any app that uses the browser like Veetle. For a stand-alone app that was created with Flash to work, you need Adobe AIR. I haven't found a version of AIR that works on our OV's.

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

So this only works for Gingerbread roms? Cause I have a rooted stock 2.2.1 rom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89