[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: OM-Mandylion....[IHO ROM+KERNEL].....08-16-2012...Update

Is there any way of me keeping the clock in the right corner?

Sent from my LG Optimus V running OM_Mandylion-IHO using Tapatalk 2

Could see about adding the option in the CMParts menu, but because of me work it may take me a few updates to get it working right.

Reactions: notown

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: OM-Mandylion....[IHO ROM+KERNEL].....08-20-2012...Update

Another update.

This well most likely be the last update with BacksideUpdater, as I'm working on building an apk based off of BacksideUpdater, but more for downloading and installing IHO ROM'S. The Idea is to be able to check when a new version of any IHO ROM (thais not well apply toward ports) becomes available.

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Another update.

This well most likely be the last update with BacksideUpdater, as I'm working on building an apk based off of BacksideUpdater, but more for downloading and installing IHO ROM'S. The Idea is to be able to check when a new version of any IHO ROM (that is not a port) becomes available.

Cool idea :) I'll be interested in seeing what you come up with.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.2 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with superuser permissions not being granted until several minutes after my phone boots up

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I have a problem with superuser permissions not being granted until several minutes after my phone boots up

The update zip is the right file, you may have had a bad download or the permission for the su binary are not sticking try reflashing, just running the update install.

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm a newb(kinda) now for some reason after i did a clean wipe and install of the newest OM-Mandylion rom, the launcher was force closing left and right and when it was running it was dragging ass, i thought my memory card was shot (i'm still on the stock memory card), now i took a shot in dark i removed Zeam (and i think zeam is awesome i used it on the backside rom) and i replaced it with this little guy, and now it seams like my OV found a new gear, and it looks great. Its called the "HeLauncher2" it was dropped from the andoid market place for some reason i found on xda forum pictures and info forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=988430 and apparently the most up to date version i found here HeLauncher2 | Android Apps (Free APK)

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm a newb(kinda) now for some reason after i did a clean wipe and install of the newest OM-Mandylion rom, the launcher was force closing left and right and when it was running it was dragging ass, i thought my memory card was shot (i'm still on the stock memory card), now i took a shot in dark i removed Zeam (and i think zeam is awesome i used it on the backside rom) and i replaced it with this little guy, and now it seams like my OV found a new gear, and it looks great. Its called the "HeLauncher2" it was dropped from the andoid market place for some reason i found on xda forum pictures and info [LAUNCHER][UPDATE] (8/2/2011) HeLauncher2 *1.0.5* - xda-developers and apparently the most up to date version i found here HeLauncher2 | Android Apps (Free APK)

I would up grade the sdcard, as the read-a-head cache is set the 2048Kbit's which the stock card does not like. There is a warning in the O/P about system app's Force Closing and/or the phone failing to boot.

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site

I would up grade the sdcard, as the read-a-head cache is set the 2048Kbit's which the stock card does not like. There is a warning in the O/P about system app's Force Closing and/or the phone failing to boot.

i ordered 2 8gb class 6 cards for 8 bucks earlier,(http://bensoutlet.com/) but thats probably 2 weeks out from being in my phone, u think my phone should be fine till then?

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I'll reflash. It has been sending all day!
I like this build, it runs very smooth on my v and has really good battery

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress