Archived: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS! 3.2.2

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][2.3.7]LeWa OS!

So I just went to flash this...and I get an Installation aborted. The log on the recovery goes as follows:

Installing: SDCARD:LewaOS/Lewa_OS-Alpha2-OV.zip
Finding update package...
Verifying update package...
E:Missing file:system/media/audio/notifications/Electra.ogg
E:signature verifiication failed
Installation aborted.

It looks like it's trying to update my ROM...? I wiped everything before flashing- cache, dalvick cache, formatted system, boot, data, and cache. Did I do something wrong? This is how I've always flashed things. I'm on the new V, had the BACKside cm7 ROM installed before wiping and flashing.

Last edited:

MrMACHOMAN86

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

So I just went to flash this...and I get an Installation aborted. The log on the recovery goes as follows:

Installing: SDCARD:LewaOS/Lewa_OS-Alpha2-OV.zip
Finding update package...
Verifying update package...
E:Missing file:system/media/audio/notifications/Electra.ogg
E:signature verifiication failed
Installation aborted.

It looks like it's trying to update my ROM...? I wiped everything before flashing- cache, dalvick cache, formatted system, boot, data, and cache. Did I do something wrong? This is how I've always flashed things. I'm on the new V, had the BACKside cm7 ROM installed before wiping and flashing.

If you are using Xiona .4 you have to toggle verification and turn it off. I had that same problem.

Reactions: terthii

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

If you are using Xiona .4 you have to toggle verification and turn it off. I had that same problem.

I'm using Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6. If that helps. I'm in recovery now and I don't see a toggle. So I'm guessing it's probably not in the recovery? Sorry, how might I go about toggling verification? :confused:

Last edited:

MrMACHOMAN86

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm using Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6. If that helps. I'm in recovery now and I don't see a toggle. So I'm guessing it's probably not in the recovery? Sorry, how might I go about toggling verification? :confused:

In Xionia 4, I went to "install zip from sdcard" > "toggle signature verification"

Reactions: terthii

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I told you they would, vm is actually really good about replacing faulty equipment. Congrats

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

The lady talked for hours though, lol.

Although I lied my way through. Told her I did this and that, like dialing something like this, ##847446#. :rolleyes:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hubb804

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

I know this kinda off topic, but is there a way to stream my Google music through miui music player

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Umm...idk lol...was looking at liberty rom from the droid x thread since my friends droid x works better on that then cm7

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

For the music app, I am using the iho cm7 apk. Works good!! But it looks like when I sent a pic message I loss 3g right before it sends it, once it sends the pic message I get 3g. Back, is there a way around it,or a fix?????
PS look good with the 360 launcher....:)

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Flashed this ROM yesterday. running at 320-806.... haven't had any FC's at all. 3G works flawlessly. but wondering if picture messaging has been fixed at all. also I think I got the data throttling disabled!!!!! my speeds incresed by 200+ kbps:eek:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So I think you can probably take "Alpha" out of the thread title since this ROM runs well enough to be a daily driver.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez