Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

I flash it 2-4 times a day. :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Wow that is a lot of flashing... don't you go to school or something time consuming? :p I find myself getting confused when I flash to much because I end up getting texts before I sync my Gmail and then I forget whose number it is and then things get awkward... I resorted to just taking things apart in class to pass the time.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow that is a lot of flashing... don't you go to school or something time consuming? :p I find myself getting confused when I flash to much because I end up getting texts before I sync my Gmail and then I forget whose number it is and then things get awkward... I resorted to just taking things apart in class to pass the time.

Im weird. I love flashing roms, and i love first boot. I hate everything after that. I txt alot, and i stick with a rom for the night. :p

HAHA, you have no idea.

2-4 is a slow day while working on Harmonia. ;)

Someone like me. :D I was afraid I was alone. :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

+1. Ever Since I started development, I'm on recovery more than anything. Matter of fact, my phone is in a bootloop right now ;)

My sig is no joke. LOL

In the last 3 days I have flashed about 2 dozen times for Harmonia, the radio update, and testing some other things related to the security update.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

My sig is no joke. LOL

In the last 3 days I have flashed about 2 dozen times for Harmonia, the radio update, and testing some other things related to the security update.
Lol I was laughing when I wrote that, just knowing your sig.
But between CNA, MIUI, MIUIv4, and Sense, I've been flashing like a madman. Like porting is SO time consuming, because it could take ~15 flashed before you even get to bootloop, and that's when you are able to adb logcat :)

ROM deving can be so much work ;)
How do you put up with it?

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
No idea what happened but sms randomly died on me. My phone was also thinking it was crossing time zones again, it thought I was in Azerbaijan (go figure). I doubt any of this is related to the ROM though. I really wanted to point out that the buttons for the media player on the lockscreen don't work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay, i believe this rom has now ruined my phone...i turned it on after i got home cuz it died at school, plugged it in, turned on, but my screen was messing up...so, restarted it, wouldnt even boot...restored back to a Fry version of IHO, boots, but screen still isnt calibrated, have to use it in landscape to get it even somewhat decent...just a stupid stupid struggle...does anyone have a recalibrater app or a screen fix?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana