[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Gannon, why is it I can't install flashplayer 11 on this? I really like miui but I gotta have my flashplayer. I've got it on my backside and mirage but can't install on this? If I can't then I'm gonna have to leave this one alone

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Gannon, why is it I can't install flashplayer 11 on this? I really like miui but I gotta have my flashplayer. I've got it on my backside and mirage but can't install on this? If I can't then I'm gonna have to leave this one alone

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

There is a way to install flash player through ti backup. I don't have the link handy but I know it's out there on the tubes

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Wifi still borked. Everything else is smooth.

I'm just starting to hate my V because I can't stay stable at 600MHz ither. It still reboots when txting. And Virgin Mobile said I didn't turn my old phone in yet. I'm starting to think they hate me. D:

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Does this build seem a little more unstable then the previous build from a couple of weeks ago? I haven't changed my cpu setting from the old build and yet I have had quite a few reboots and some lagging..

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Trying out the new update on my optimus M.

EDIT: It's bootlooping :(

EDIT: My battery was mostly dead, so I'm going to charge it, reflash, and try again

EDIT: Still didn't work....trying to flash another kernel on.

Another EDIT: Still fails, maybe because of the new kernel integrated into this, gannon, could you please build one with the old kernel in please? I tried redownloading too....

EDIT: Nvm, I had to do it the update from 3/23/12 way..... you should leave that link up for 3/23/12...it's the base to this ROM...

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not really planning on working around you for my updates. You're just going to have to make it work yourself.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not really planning on working around you for my updates. You're just going to have to make it work yourself.

Already did :) thanks for all your work.

Here's the thread to the Optimus M if you would like to look at it.....it's kinda confusing (the posts directly after) because it was originally LeWa..
http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-all-things-root/515307-rom-miui-official-miui.html

post 171 pg.4 is today's update to the Optimus M (OP wasn't updated yet)

btw, Primed is just the OP, he's not doing any more ports because he lost his Optimus M

Last edited:

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how to install the stock cm7 browser on the latest rom? Sorry Gannon, but not really digging the new browser, and I kinda like the stock (well, cm7's version of stock)

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to install the stock cm7 browser on the latest rom? Sorry Gannon, but not really digging the new browser, and I kinda like the stock (well, cm7's version of stock)

Go into the zip, /system/app/Browser.apk

Change that file to the browser you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.