[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Update in the process. Hopefully it fixes the booting issue. Let's see if I can roll it out tonight.
Updates:
  • Option to disable Search for quick unlock
  • Center Clock
  • Updated File Manager
Personal:
  • Fixing Wifi
  • Based off of IHO Magpie
  • Stock Browser back in

Screenshot of new update:
06452142v184q1llqnlqcf.png

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Gannon, this may be a little off topic but it is miui. I just flashed rawrzilla miui 4.0.3 beta 2 on my ov and it works great! I've got flash player installed and its stable at CPU min 480- max 750. I've even got service how is that? I thought we couldn't get service or data........anyways I'm liking this:)

sent from my sprint twin turbo

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, this may be a little off topic but it is miui. I just flashed rawrzilla miui 4.0.3 beta 2 on my ov and it works great! I've got flash player installed and its stable at CPU min 480- max 750. I've even got service how is that? I thought we couldn't get service or data........anyways I'm liking this:)

He based his ROM off mine. That's probably the reasoning for data. But you do know that I have a v4 ROM out, right? Lol

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Update in the process. Hopefully it fixes the booting issue. Let's see if I can roll it out tonight.
Updates:
  • Option to disable Search for quick unlock
  • Center Clock
  • Updated File Manager
Personal:
  • Fixing Wifi
  • Based off of IHO Magpie
  • Stock Browser back in

Screenshot of new update:
Click to view quoted image

Take your time, I can't wait for the update. One question, to you download themes from something built into MIUI, or from a 3rd party and do something with a folder?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I know you have one but this one runs better on my phone for some reason, I read somewhere there used to be a zip that could be flashed called ath3nos sprint to ov button fix, every link I've found is not valid. Do you or anyone you know have this zip? I would greatly appreciate it

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@gannon--- i tried your 4.0 and liked it but data was terrible... couldnt even get any apps to dl from market... had to sideload from sd... and it wouldnt let me delete any system apks with root browser... i guess i couldve tried from my pc... lol... but, its the rom that got me interested in porting... so props and big thanks to you!... and tua of course!... both of your guides have been very helpful... :)

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
@gannon--- i tried your 4.0 and liked it but data was terrible... couldnt even get any apps to dl from market... had to sideload from sd... and it wouldnt let me delete any system apks with root browser... i guess i couldve tried from my pc... lol... but, its the rom that got me interested in porting... so props and big thanks to you!... and tua of course!... both of your guides have been very helpful... :)

I was sad that SMS nd MMS refused to work on the last 4.0 that came out. I'm glad that the 2.3 ROM works so well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana