[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Whatchoo talk'in bout Willis?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Yes, this will be my last build. I'm handing it off to my friend Vamshi (Invincible Madness)
I'm going to be only maintaining my CNA ROM. Which I'm releasing very soon. Just need to fix the animations slowness, which I just can't seem to find the problem to it.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this will be my last build. I'm handing it off to my friend Vamshi (Invincible Madness)
I'm going to be only maintaining my CNA ROM. Which I'm releasing very soon. Just need to fix the animations slowness, which I just can't seem to find the problem to it.

NOOOO!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Blegh. That Triumph. xD

Also, could you speed window animations, and menu animations within the settings to like, 5x?

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Blegh. That Triumph. xD

Also, could you speed window animations, and menu animations within the settings to like, 5x?

Don't necessarily know how to do that.. lol.
And yes, the triumph :D
Good news is that the guy who donated the Triumph to me left service on the phone, so I can still use the OV for building ROMs for the rest of my bill. Bad news is I really am pressured into giving my sister the OV because she has the crappy Intercept :/

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Good news is that the guy who donated the Triumph to me left service on the phone, so I can still use the OV for building ROMs for the rest of my bill. Bad news is I really am pressured into giving my sister the OV because she has the crappy Intercept :/

no one should be subjected to using the intercept. If I had extra money I'd friggin donate it to you to get her a new phone so you could keep your OV XDDDD

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Seems like everyone's getting new phones .. the Galaxy Nexus seems good right now. $400 compared the $890 it consted in the UK

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
no one should be subjected to using the intercept. If I had extra money I'd friggin donate it to you to get her a new phone so you could keep your OV XDDDD

Yeah, I agree. It's beyond horrible.
But like I said, I'm going to try my best to keep developing for the OV by fixing up the build as it is right now so I can just build CNA for the OV by a simple flick of the finger and not have to test it (hopefully).

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. It's beyond horrible.
But like I said, I'm going to try my best to keep developing for the OV by fixing up the build as it is right now so I can just build CNA for the OV by a simple flick of the finger and not have to test it (hopefully).

Or you could find a group of testers and train them to be like rom flashing monkeys. Or you could use monkeys

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

So clearly we need to get you another OV. I say everyone pitch in 10 bucks and we can buy you another one. ;-)

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i read them prior to my post but i meant as in like tonight wise :p Im really excited for this release and nevermind i checked the OP for the fix

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been way to busy to update it, although it is just a simple fix.
I'll see if I can get Vamshi to start with this build.

Working on ICS at all other than MIUIv4?? Like quattrimus...
I heard you're trying to make CNA??
Is it good? I heard great things about battery life ':)

Status
Not open for further replies.