Need some help with my sd card

cliess

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello all I think i killed my sd card. I tried partitioning 5 gigs from a 16 gig card for app2sd now the partition is visible through windows and it doesn't read on my phone I can only mount the card though clockwork recovery I think the 2nd partition is infront of it blocking int from being read but i cant acess the 5 gig partition any help would be appreciated thanks

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard and use it to delete and reformat the sd-card (the whole card), and re-partition it. The second partition should be no more then 10% of the sd-card.

Note about partitioning the card, the first partition is the first one you did, the second one give you this "Windows Well Only Be Able to see the first partition."

cliess

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried formatting the sd card the second partition isnt visible through windows so it wont allow me to recover the 5 gigs so i dont know what to do

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried formatting the sd card the second partition isnt visible through windows so it wont allow me to recover the 5 gigs so i dont know what to do

Windows Explorer will not see the second partition, you will need a third party partition software to do it and that is what Minitool Partition Wizard is. That is what I used to partition my sd-card.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Or you can put the card in your phone, format it, reboot into recovery and partition it under the advanced tab. I did mine that way. Much easier.

cliess

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
You guys are real sexy 70% solved i can see mass storage though the android gui after partitioning through clock work recovery now my issue is the missing 5 gig partition how can i recover that for ussage or is that already implemented